Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub-8 Theory Does Not Exist

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I experience it all the time in uni or other places. I only saw 2 or 3 chads in my entire life. All of these couples are normies and high tier normies. We incels are very minority in the world.

Just because there aren't many chads doesn't mean girls don't fuck chads. They all get shared
Normies are bux and even if JBF he will never experience what Chad gets

Normies get regular sex

You don’t know what a chad is. You’re just going off of what you see on instagram.

Tell me what real chad is
Good jawline, 6 foot or taller, deep voice, white or black, perfect hairline and teeth, is rich, has blue eyes

Good jawline, 6 foot or taller, deep voice, white or black, perfect hairline and teeth, is rich, has blue eyes
Based on what you said I have never seen a guy like this in Turkey.

Based on what you said I have never seen a guy like this in Turkey.
What i mentioned is a chad in america

We like to act like we’re a majority, but we’re not

Sub8 can ascend if they have sufficient social skills (NTpill)

An idea that normies are incel-tier and borderline incel is one the most retarded and laughable. First, majority of world's population dont live in Norway or some prestige student town in USA. Ordinary men get sex while being in school, they also have sex with their female neighbors.
Sure, normies need to betabuxx later in life if they want to create a family and get regular sex but majority of men during history did this.
Average normie can get sex with Beckie quite easily, incel - not.

sub-8 unironically applies if you hope to either a) have a normal-looking gf or wife b) get sex even though you have no friends and are an aging autistic virgin

that said, incels stay at home and in computer offices, they don't go outside and say 'yo i am incel', who knows how many there are

I experience it all the time in uni or other places. I only saw 2 or 3 chads in my entire life. All of these couples are normies and high tier normies. We incels are very minority in the world.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

It's the truth. Most people in this world have relationships. The sub8 theory just dictates how many of those relationships typical people will have and the quality of their relationships.

How tall were they?

I experienced it too, the gap of life between us and normies is abyssal.

We really are the bottom of the bottom.

Yep. Anyone that says “chads take up all the sex” are delusional. Sure women vie for chad attention all the time and would gladly choose chad over normies, but when you can’t get a chad, who else are you gonna fuck?

Real life chads are just above average looking tall white guys. An online chad is not only tall and white or at least white passing, but has an extremely, I mean extremely attractive face. An online chad face irl would make you a god.