Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub 8 Theory and Chadpiller Hypocrisy

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ltqa5yINr8s&t=242

Why can’t sub 8 coping retards here accept that most men aren’t incels? You don’t need to be a 6’0 chad to get a GF, normies are the ones fucking your sub 5 looksmatch, not a chad.

I can see Chad getting with a sub 5 foid for some time, to be honest, the usual effects of acceptance of hypergamous behaviour and the entitled behaviour of foids stemming from that; but they certainly are the most common choice of ascension for normies, and get LTRed most often by them. :feelswhere:

JFL at the sub 8 theory; yeah, obviously HTNs and other normies can literally never get a foid and are doomed to trueceldom, just like us! :feelstastyman:

I'm always doubtful of those who propose this inane drivel; I simply suspect them as another larping MTN/HTN who can't be bothered to stop LARPing like actual subhumans, and have most likely failed/rejected prior experiences with foids... :feelsclown:

Though if foid's standards ever do skyrocket up to that level, itll be entertaining to see the male uprising towards the bluepill and hypergamous degeneracy, and the confirmation of what we've known all along as more and more accept it's over. :feelsjuice:

The guy in the thumbnail legitimately looks subhuman, though; is she is a third world foid? :feelssus:

Why can't you still handle the blackpill?

just be NT/ betabux