Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub 8, starfish sex, etc, it's all cope. We just barely missed the mark

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Normies have sex, stop coping and talking about "muh starfish sex". Guys in my country lose their virginity at an average of 15.4 years old, so obviously normies are also having casual sex. I have also witnessed this first hand, most of the guys who I went to boarding school with were average looking and got laid in their teen years(though with whales, but still), and many of them ended up having a girlfriend at age 17-18 that they were pretty serious with.

The brutal blackpill isn't that its "chad only", because in fact, even normies are getting laid. The brutal blackpill is the fact that we barely missed the mark. If we were just a few points higher on the scale, we would all be living fairly content lives with our significant other.

"But tinder stats!".
Tinder only shows 1 side of the spectrum: Looks. Money aswell as status is also a huge factor. I have seen guys who were 5/10 get with girls who are 5's or 6's due to the fact that they were tight friends with the jocks and could hook everyone up with drugs.

So again, nagasaki blackpill: We barely missed the mark, just fucking barely, and because of this, we will rot alone.

Dancing triangle

THREAD FIGHT
@Colvin76 @sub8male @Personalityinkwell @Sparrow's Song

THREAD FIGHT

BOTTOM TEXT

Normies have sex, stop coping and talking about "muh starfish sex". Guys in my country lose their virginity at an average of 15.4 years old, so obviously normies are also having casual sex. I have also witnessed this first hand, most of the guys who I went to boarding school with were average looking and got laid in their teen years(though with whales, but still), and many of them ended up having a girlfriend at age 17-18 that they were pretty serious with.

The brutal blackpill isn't that its "chad only", because in fact, even normies are getting laid. The brutal blackpill is the fact that we barely missed the mark. If we were just a few points higher on the scale, we would all be living fairly content lives with our significant other.

"But tinder stats!".
Tinder only shows 1 side of the spectrum: Looks. Money aswell as status is also a huge factor. I have seen guys who were 5/10 get with girls who are 5's or 6's due to the fact that they were tight friends with the jocks and could hook everyone up with drugs.

So again, nagasaki blackpill: We barely missed the mark, just fucking barely, and because of this, we will rot alone.

I AM COPING

High IQ of Graycel.
"Solo Chad" is an exaggeration, a few hours ago I commented on another thread, like several short stature standards, they were kissing their girlfriends outside the university.
You must understand, Tinder is not real life.

Rofl, I'm literally doing the opposite of coping, I'm saying that we need to stop over-exaggerating the state of dating.

INB4 @Personalityinkwell low diffs you.

Rofl, I'm literally doing the opposite of coping, I'm saying that we need to stop over-exaggerating the state of dating.
sub8 is hard mode
sub6 is impossible unless you live in a poor ethnic shithole

Tinder is not real life.
You're right.

Netflix is not real life either, go to blockbuster

@micropenis29 @mylifeistrash @rightfulcel

@Colvin76 is gonna murder your ass while you sleep JFL :feelskek:

Which country are you in? And I've never heard someone say normies never get laid. And starfish sex is a real thing.

Which country are you in? And I've never heard someone say normies never get laid. And starfish sex is a real thing.

Starfish sex is cope if you think it applies to most normies

Starfish sex is cope if you think it applies to most normies
Based on what I hear from normies and their girlfriends I think it does. And you didn't answer what country you live in.

They are totally different scenarios.
Every toilet has access to social media, the internet etc but didn't in the past. Same with how all humans had no internet access in the past then used Netflix when they did. how are they different scenarios?

They are totally different scenarios.
No they are not bro keep coping. You are living back in 2013, when Tinder just came out. Tinder/Online dating has taken over

No they are not bro keep coping. You are living back in 2013, when Tinder just came out. Tinder/Online dating has taken over
Also the bar and night club scene is dying. There are articles to this. There is no doubt that everything is online now or will be soon.

Youre not wrong. That makes it even more depressing, having missed young and true love while certain normies get to experience it we were sent straight to old age. But that normie would have already had a chadlike experience that they got due to having certain attributes that an incel lacks. So this is all just labeling at the end of the day, the truth remains the same.

Also the bar and night club scene is dying. There are articles to this. There is no doubt that everything is online now or will be soon.
I've also heard jewelry stores are dying because guys don't have any women to buy those rings for.

I've also heard jewelry stores are dying because guys don't have any women to buy those rings for.
Toilets would rather be dirty prostitutes these days. Such greed.

Every toilet has access to social media, the internet etc but didn't in the past. Same with how all humans had no internet access in the past then used Netflix when they did. how are they different scenarios?
I explained this once, if you don't remember it, I'm sorry it's not my problem. But in what you say, there is the matter. Not all foids are forced to download dating applications, if they are lucky they can find a good quality normie in irl.
It makes you feel better, right? To think that only the elite of men is in decent relationships. When the reality is that most of us were very close to having a decent appearance, and perhaps having a partner.

Last edited:
It makes you feel better, right? To think that only the elite of men is in decent relationships. When the reality is that most of us were very close to having a decent appearance, and perhaps having a partner.
Bro explain how normies get laid. Why would women choose a normie over a Chad?

Bro explain how normies get laid. Why would women choose a normie over a Chad?

Because not all women can get access to chad you fucking dip. A 8/10 guy is not going to be with a 4/10 girl. 6's and 7's are going to try their hardest to be and stay in a relationship with chad. Inb4 "bruh chad fucks and dumps all women haha lol". Cope of the century

Because not all women can get access to chad you fucking dip. A 8/10 guy is not going to be with a 4/10 girl. 6's and 7's are going to try their hardest to be and stay in a relationship with chad. Inb4 "bruh chad fucks and dumps all women haha lol". Cope of the century
LOL @ your coping. Any girl can use tinder and get Chad. You're just another greycel trolling the forum completely ignoring tinder stats.

Because not all women can get access to chad
This is what I have been saying several times. Chad cannot be everywhere, and believe it or not, Chad must have limits on its standards.

LOL @ your coping. Any girl can use tinder and get Chad. You're just another greycel trolling the forum completely ignoring tinder stats.
Chad has better things to fuck than a 3/10 foid that uses tinder.

Good bait but fuck off normie

Fuck you are so retarded. Not all fucking foids use tinder you dumb fuck, most of the foids I know have a instagram account that they have privated for their friends and family. So stop with your bullshit excuses on how anything sub-8 is fucked, it's the most blatant cope there exists and its such a pathetic attempt to give up on life instead of trying to money/statusmaxx and do well for yourself.

Holy fucking giga cope. Please, try it yourself, upload pics of a 6/10 to dating websites and see the results yourself. Unless normies can provide huge value (money, status, knowledge etc) to them, they practically have no chance.

8+ gets raw lust with just his looks, sub8s need to pay in one way or another.

Fuck you are so retarded. Not all fucking foids use tinder you dumb fuck, most of the foids I know have a instagram account that they have privated for their friends and family. So stop with your bullshit excuses on how anything sub-8 is fucked, it's the most blatant cope there exists and its such a pathetic attempt to give up on life instead of trying to money/statusmaxx and do well for yourself.
Instagram=Tinder on Steroids. Chads are on Instagram

You're the retard greycel

It's simple, Chad can fuck Stacys and Stacylite. Do you think he will have an erection for a 3/10 foid he saw in Tinder?
is a 3/10 girl a landwhale?

:ha..feels: Wait, that sounds something... :redpill::redpill::redpill:

is a 3/10 girl a landwhale?
A 3/10 foid is not necessarily a whale, but it's still not attractive at all compared to a high-level beckie. The face is very important.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also:

How does he know foids?

OP sounds like an Inceltears infiltrator

Retarded take from you again. I actually have a respectable job and interact with a variety of people because of it. I also keep in touch with my male friends from school and some of those people obviously have girls as friends and even some have a significant other.

I agree with you OP. Why would a girl have sex with a normie, and just lay there and not enjoy it? Some people here like to cope by saying normies have shit sex lives because it makes them feel better about being a virgin. Not every girl can get chad, and girls know that. So obviously the average/ugly girls will date 4-7/10 men

A 3/10 foid is not necessarily a whale, but it's still not attractive at all compared to a high-level beckie. The face is very important.
A chad will still bang, why?

That 3/10 will fraud her Tinder pics (all girls fraud) to 6/10. Chad will bang 6/10s
Retarded take from you again. I actually have a respectable job and interact with a variety of people because of it. I also keep in touch with my male friends from school and some of those people obviously have girls as friends and even some have a significant other.
Get out trolling greycel

A chad will still bang, why?

That 3/10 will fraud her Tinder pics (all girls fraud) to 6/10. Chad will bang 6/10s
The makeup can not fix infrahuman bones of these foids, Chad with high experience with Stacys will realize if that foid is worth it or not, just seeing the shape of his body and face.