Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SUB 5....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
people will have less tolerance of you when ur a sub 5....

Chads get away with majority of things that people would not tolerate if the offender was a sub 5.....

The World feeds into our misery...yet seem perplex why we are miserable or making it seem we can change that....lmmaooo..

water is wet post bro

water is wet post bro
So..wtf are we suppose to post about? This is an incel discussion forum...you fuckheads are suppose to agree and add comments towards it....or disagree with ur points

So..wtf are we suppose to post about? This is an incel discussion forum...you fuckheads are suppose to agree and add comments towards it....or disagree with ur points
Post the last thing you masturbated to, I need some good material.

Chads get away with majority of things that people would not tolerate if the offender was a sub 5.....

The World feeds into our misery...yet seem perplex why we are miserable or making it seem we can change that....lmmaooo..

Hence my name, normiesRretarded. It's like they're not even really alive, literally NPCs that you can kill and it wouldn't be murder as it requires killing something with a soul. I notice the more "primitive" types like redneck Trumpers are more extreme "normie".

This world we live in doesn't make sense, it's a clown world

This world we live in doesn't make sense, it's a clown world
They wanna label all of us or write us all off as AUTISTIC....

in other words...it's our fault from suffering from mental illness...smfh

They will never see their part in it

They wanna label all of us or write us all off as AUTISTIC....

in other words...it's our fault from suffering from mental illness...smfh

They will never see their part in it
Are you autistic or NT?

Are you autistic or NT?
What is NT?

I believe I have autistic traits...but have not been diagnosed...

If I was an HTN or 80/20...nobody would care and they would love me still..lol