Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sub 5 streamer face reveal destroys career

Tragic. Poor kid shouldn't have shown his face. Maybe chewmaxxing can fix him since he's still young?

"Bro, it's all in your head, nobody cares about your looks, why are you obsessing over it so much:soy::soy::soy:?"

Still mogs me

He should jewmaxxx and genocide goyims.
Tengu tenjew

just like Dream the miencraft player

its his personality and attitude. You can see it in his bottom third and height. Its the aura of insecurity

whites have retard standards of beauty

Yeah ive seen that one thats why you dont show face if your a subhuman

tell him to join this forum and he should give a shoutout to this website so we can have more users

Looks don't matter but lets just bully this guy for the way he looks.

He's what most would describe as a genuine nice guy yet still people mock him

Someone who has X account write this sub3 shit that it's all over and he belongs on this forum. He's got 800k followers and even that popularity doesn't help this pathetic 23 yo oldcel get laid.

Tragic. Poor kid shouldn't have shown his face. Maybe chewmaxxing can fix him since he's still young?
Improve so people don't insult him? the maxxing. That kid should build an empire of incels and be an example of what society hides :feelsBox:

He looks like a really nice person.

This incident was pretty sad

non-Chad gamer is a major ick for foids.

Remember 'Dream' - he doesn't even look bad - just a regular normie - but his face reveal became so bad he went back to hiding it and even revealed a breath-able mask he could use for live events.
How Dream looks:

brutal but still mogs me to race war

Poor subhuman. Brutal man, fucking brutal. Two-faced normscum will act like looks don't matter and then go on to mock someone for their appearance if they don't agree with them over something. If a channel I make gains traction I ain't revealing my fucking face. Dream is a tall white mtn and got brutally mocked and called ugly non-stop. Fuck that noise

Dream looks normal though
He's literally just an avg looking guy and yet got dragged through the fucking mud for not meeting normie expectations

Didnt this happen to Corpse Husband? And he wasnt even that ugly just kind of fat I think.

You know it's bad when you're mogged by a ricey

Also, I very much doubt that it was the trolling and comments from males that hurt him. It was very likely the females who were flirting with him who vanished or made mean comments after the face reveal. One wrong word from a girl hits harder than a thousand mean comments from guys.

Last edited:
should've had a better personaliteehee and taken more showers

One wrong word from a girl hits harder than a thousand mean comments from guys.
And the inverse as well, a single compliment from a foid will have a guy thinking about it for weeks after the fact, yet she's already forgotten he exists 1 hr after meeting him. Most men don't want much in life yet foids need to have it all, and its never enough for them.

Third time I know of where youtubers got their reputation destroyed by doing face reveals, showing everyone that they're ugly,

First was dream, second was mittensquad and now dizzy.

First was dream, second was mittensquad and now dizzy.
Dream looks good looking. Mittensquad is unfortunate looking, and his voice doesn't match him at all lol-- I can't imagine the number of females who fell in lust with his voice and then vomited after the face reveal. :feelskek: