Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sub 5 male approached me [SUPPORT NEEDED]

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Alright girlies! Story time!

So me and the besties were casually out shopping (for chad) and out of nowhere this indian dude literally came up INTO MY FUCKING FACE and was rambling about how I lost my wallet or something and that he wanted to give it back???? Naturally I blew my rape whistle as hard as I could and screamed at the top of my lungs RAAAAAPPPPEEEEE. Luckily he got quickly taken to a CIA blacksite...I hope they tell him IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT OK to approach women in 2024....

I am still literally crying and shaking uncontrollably...I didn't even finish my caramel frappochino grande....

call special forces

5865066.jpg

and was rambling about how I lost my wallet or something and that he wanted to give it back????
this is exactly how my aunt her bestfriend's neighbour's dogwalker got raped a few years back

dont fall for it

Support ? He will rape you in GTA

Remember that it's not your fault that he molested you. You can express yourself however and he has no right to look at you!

Eventually we can become girlfriends so they stop approaching us (if you're open for threesomes with dogs and handsome men) :owo::heart:

You are a survivor of the Damn Patriarchy :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: KILL ALLL (unnatractive) MENN

Eventually we can become girlfriends so they stop approaching us (if you're open for threesomes with dogs and handsome men) :owo::heart:
That sounds wonderful :heart:

Remember that it's not your fault that he molested you. You can express yourself however and he has no right to look at you!

Dont tell us how to dress, teach men not to rape.

This is abit islamophobic we need to also show support to our indian muslims, these actions do not represent all indien men!!! (I will never visit india in my life)

That seems traumatic, have you considered going to therapy

I hope you can recover from this darling. I hate when indian men do this. They are so misogynistic towards and they give that incel vibe all the time I am around them. Don't get me wrong they it's not that they are ugly. It's just a very bad vibe whenever I am in a room with them. It must have to do something with indian culture and how it promotes such bad behavior towards women.

Darling, don't worry there's many chads you can picked and approach in super hypergamy marketplace.

Yikes, qween! Glad you're safe and sound. I am sooo sorry this happened to you.

Yeah, sounds like a deranged maniac. He had no business getting in your face like that. I'm glad you could escape before things escalated. I hope that fucker never sees the light of day again!

Sending virtual hugs to you!

Alright girlies! Story time!

So me and the besties were casually out shopping (for chad) and out of nowhere this indian dude literally came up INTO MY FUCKING FACE and was rambling about how I lost my wallet or something and that he wanted to give it back???? Naturally I blew my rape whistle as hard as I could and screamed at the top of my lungs RAAAAAPPPPEEEEE. Luckily he got quickly taken to a CIA blacksite...I hope they tell him IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT OK to approach women in 2024....

I am still literally crying and shacan'trrhuncontrollably...I didn't even finish my caramel frappochino grande....
Omg I can't even imagine I feel so bad for u