Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sub 5 friend got played by a foid

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
A friend of mine who's definitely a sub 5 (probably 2 or 3) began dating a foid (who I'd say was a 6 or 7). Now, she had actually rejected him a few months earlier, but I guess they maintained contact and she actually ended up asking him out a few months later. I felt really happy for him, and thought she really was a good pick who wouldn't cheat, but keep in mind, this was before I was 100% blackpilled. Things seemed to of been going well for a few months, but next thing I know, he said how she became really distant and one day has a Chad's @ with hearts on her IG page and even posted a picture of him. He texted her and asked what the fuck was going on, to which she replied 'I found someone, never talk to me again.' This truly helped totally blackpill me and taught me to NEVER EVER trust any female, regardless of how they come off to be.

jeez that is brutal af, hope that blackpilled him.

A friend of mine who's definitely a sub 5 (probably 2 or 3) began dating a foid (who I'd say was a 6 or 7). Now, she had actually rejected him a few months earlier, but I guess they maintained contact and she actually ended up asking him out a few months later. I felt really happy for him, and thought she really was a good pick who wouldn't cheat, but keep in mind, this was before I was 100% blackpilled. Things seemed to of been going well for a few months, but next thing I know, he said how she became really distant and one day has a Chad's @ with hearts on her IG page and even posted a picture of him. He texted her and asked what the fuck was going on, to which she replied 'I found someone, never talk to me again.' This truly helped totally blackpill me and taught me to NEVER EVER trust any female, regardless of how they come off to be.
Tbh at a point in highschool I started hating females without even learning about the blackpill. Every experience I had with a woman was either a brutal rejection or being led on. Foids make it very easy for ugly men to dislike them, and I'm surprised how some incels in denial don't grow a bane for these bitches tbh.

what a dumbass for ever believing that a foid would be interested in a subhuman

You will never be safe, foids are always looking to upgrade

I'm actually surprised he managed to be with her in the first place. Yes, maybe they didn't had sex but still, he was in some sort of a relationship, most of us can't even make it to get a fucking date (for which we pay obviously). For a 2 or 3/10 having what he had is more than most of us will ever have...

Instant decapitation by a bear levels of brutal. This is why foids shouldn't have freedom.

Bluepilled cuck gets what they deserve.

Did he get sex? If so that's isn't bad, but if it was a fake relationship only he knew about... yeah typical foid.

This sounds familiar.

I think what happened was that she got burned by her FWB Chad when she wanted to make it more serious, so as an emotional response she ended up dating your sub 5 friend. This does three things:

1. It gives her an intense amount of validation. Sub 5 friend most likely treated her better than any guy she dated or fucked and complimented her everyday. Even if she's not attracted to him, it means a lot. Also, all the favours he will do for her to keep her around are handy.

2. It makes her friends ask her, "Why are you dating that guy? You can do so much better." This is important, if her girl friends think that she's dating below her league, they will make an effort to find a guy who will date her. In essence, dating an ugly guy is like signalling to her social group that she's looking to date up.

3. It encourages Chads to try to hit on her. Chads will also be wondering why Sub 5 friend is dating her, and will try to see if they can take her from him. It's an ego boost to them.

All in all, the relationship was likely based on her needing to sap his energy from him to make herself feel valued again.

Did he get sex? If so that's isn't bad, but if it was a fake relationship only he knew about... yeah typical foid.
I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe so
I'm actually surprised he managed to be with her in the first place. Yes, maybe they didn't had sex but still, he was in some sort of a relationship, most of us can't even make it to get a fucking date (for which we pay obviously). For a 2 or 3/10 having what he had is more than most of us will ever have...
Indeed indeed

Last edited: