Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub 5/10 male = Incel

  • Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
Even if some Incel looking bastard gets married thanks to his wealth, influence, status, etc, we KNOW that the female engaged with him will never truly love him, since the Oxytocin and the Dopamine that determines sexual attraction and therefore "love" only come`s out if the face is good enough, If will end sooner or later in an deadbedrooms situation and divorceraped, and even if that not happens (99% of the time THAT HAPPENS) it will be the same to be an escortcel.

If no femoid want to be engaged with you as soon they see you, is mostly over, your only chance is get rich to get an plastic surgery.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
man_in_white said:
not getting every oneitis you ever had = incel

Troll account and fakecel, ban him pls.


Sparky said:
More like Sub 7 to be honest (unless you have high M and S)

That why i strongly disagree when i discussed with banned_Incel this issue, Incels are at least 10% of the Male population, not the 1%, the diference is that the one`s here are blackpillled meanwhile the rest of our kind either accept the place that society gives them and become cucked betabuxeds or died virgins.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
man_in_white said:
Unbearable2woman said:
man_in_white said:
not getting every oneitis you ever had = incel

Troll account and fakecel, ban him pls.

so thats how you deal with posts you dislike?

instant ban for anything other than same old boring circlejerking?

very sad
You cuckedquears subhumans cant not stop stalking us, Fuck off, we are off of Cuckddit like you wanted leave us alone.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
man_in_white said:
Unbearable2woman said:
man_in_white said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Troll account and fakecel, ban him pls.

so thats how you deal with posts you dislike?

instant ban for anything other than same old boring circlejerking?

very sad
You cuckedquears subhumans cant not stop stalking us, Fuck off, we are off of Cuckddit like you wanted leave us alone.

i m not a redditor lol

came from lookism because the site is barely functional

Cuckism is also a fucking shithole full of non-virgin normos lamenting not being Chad, you are literally Zyros/gambler the website, fuck off cuck.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
Sparky said:
Lots of incels could do Betabux but realise it’s a scam that will eventually financially destroy us, hence why the numbers of incels are misrepresented
Being married to an 30 years roastie that had taked kilometers of chad Dick and want to settled with an rich subhuman that she ignored during their prime years is an destiny worse than death.

And today, she will probably try to cuck you with Milf-chasing Chad, there literally no win here.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
Sparky said:
Lots of incels could do Betabux but realise it’s a scam that will eventually financially destroy us, hence why the numbers of incels are misrepresented
Being married to an 30 years roastie that had taked kilometers of chad Dick and want to settled with an rich subhuman that she ignored during her prime years is an destiny worse than death.

And today, she will probably try to cuck you with Milf-chasing Chad, there literally no win here.
 
T

takurak

Banned
-
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Posts
1,602
Online
55m
5/10 = Normie

Incel requirement is a 3/10
 

Similar threads

Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
13
Views
1K
Emba
Emba
Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
8
Views
1K
NorthernWind
NorthernWind
LoneFox
Replies
3
Views
603
hondas2000cel
hondas2000cel
L
Replies
23
Views
1K
JestER
JestER
D
Replies
27
Views
1K
LordFriendzone
L
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top