Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub-3s: why aren't you roidcelling?

Torment

Torment

Banned
-
If your face is dogshit then no girl will ever be attracted to it. So why not commit to having a 9/10 body and run niche game on the 1% of girls that value body over face? You have nothing to lose. Facial aesthetics? You have none. Health? Who gives a fuck, incel life is worse than death. Afraid of needles? Quit being a bitch. 

Inject or die alone, the choice is yours.

did testosterone got bigger changed nothing

will try tren if i somehow get any money soon. still genetics/muscle insertions are trash

There's no gym for your face buddy boyo.

Steroids wont change your face after puberty

That percentage is about right, but there's no shortage of average or good looking roiders so you might still be incel. But if you've got the money (gear costs money) and time (you still have to work your ass off in the gym and in the kitchen) you might as well try it.

Tren hard my fellow incels

I'm too lazy.

Martialartscel said:
That percentage is about right, but there's no shortage of average or good looking roiders so you might still be incel. But if you've got the money (gear costs money) and time (you still have to work your ass off in the gym and in the kitchen) you might as well try it.

I haven't seen someone who looked juicy in a really long time. Roiders are pretty uncommon outside of the gym.

itsOVER said:
There's no gym for your face buddy boyo.

t. skinnyfat

itsOVER said:
Yep, cos I know there's no gym for my face.

Yes there is, it's called a gym.

Neck curls and low bodyfat percentage will improve your face.

bonesmash theory

Torment said:
Yes there is, it's called a gym.

Neck curls and low bodyfat percentage will improve your face.

Keep coping boyo. JFL at neck curls. Enjoy looking like the worlds biggest autist when you strap that harness around your neck. Even fellow gymcels will laugh at you.

itsOVER said:
Keep coping boyo. JFL at neck curls. Enjoy looking like the worlds biggest autist when you strap that harness around your neck. Even fellow gymcels will laugh at you.

Okay? It's better than having a small neck. I couldn't care less what gymbros think of me.

You're just proving that you're lazy as fuck.

It's a good cope but it doesn't work. You'll just become a male butterface.

Torment said:
Okay? It's better than having a small neck. I couldn't care less what gymbros think of me.

You're just proving that you're lazy as fuck.

Neck curls aren't gonna improve your face buddy boyo. If any girl was gonna fuck you a bigger neck aint gonna make a difference.

No gym is gonna un-recess your bones, reduce your upper lid exposure, or square off your chin.

I don't have access to steroids and I don't wanna go bald.

itsOVER said:
Neck curls aren't gonna improve your face buddy boyo. If any girl was gonna fuck you a bigger neck aint gonna make a difference.

No gym is gonna un-recess your bones, reduce your upper lid exposure, or square off your chin.

I have hooded eyes and good forward growth. Umad?

Crustaciouse said:
I don't have access to steroids and I don't wanna go bald.

Take finasteride to prevent balding. Steroidsourcetalk.net is where you can buy them.

Torment said:
I have hooded eyes and good forward growth. Umad?

Then why are you here? BTW, 'your' was meant more as a collective 'your'. The gym won't fix your face applies to everyone.

itsOVER said:
Then why are you here? BTW, 'your' was meant more as a collective 'your'. The gym won't fix your face applies to everyone.

Because I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Anyway no of course gymcelling won't completely fix a dogshit face, but if you're in the 4-6 range you can get a 1 point benefit from neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing.

Torment said:
Because I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Anyway no of course gymcelling won't completely fix a dogshit face, but if you're in the 4-6 range you can get a 1 point benefit from neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing.

Hahahaha lol buddy boyo neckmaxxing. Keep up the supreme cope.

Being lean might add half a point IF YOUR BONES AREN'T RECESSED. If they are it won't add fuck all.

No one ever in the history of incels didn't get laid before, then gymcelled and ascended. It just doesn't happen cos women don't care about muscle.

Because a sub-3 is so repulsive facially that the effort and money isn’t worth it.

You're making it sound as if getting a 9/10 body was easy. It requires years of hard work, even with steroids lol

I can't blame anyone who's sub 3 for the lack of motivation.

Sub3 = DEFORMED PEOPLE.

If you are not DEFORMED you are not sub3.

KilluminoidBR said:
Sub3 = DEFORMED PEOPLE.

If you are not DEFORMED you are not sub3.

Is blackops2cel not a sub3 then?

itsOVER said:
Hahahaha lol buddy boyo neckmaxxing. Keep up the supreme cope.

Being lean might add half a point IF YOUR BONES AREN'T RECESSED. If they are it won't add fuck all.

No one ever in the history of incels didn't get laid before, then gymcelled and ascended. It just doesn't happen cos women don't care about muscle.

cYjF7G6.jpg

ykPPpBa.jpg

23e84333e3444f979be09053b36daaa820cd4272eb40ff8c33e7e8f68301ca31.jpg

Fuckin' dumbass. Enjoy the lack of pussy in your life because you're too lazy to do neck curls for 10 minutes per week.

Torment said:
cYjF7G6.jpg

ykPPpBa.jpg

23e84333e3444f979be09053b36daaa820cd4272eb40ff8c33e7e8f68301ca31.jpg

Fuckin' dumbass. Enjoy the lack of pussy in your life because you're too lazy to do neck curls for 10 minutes per week.

I see no ascensions here.

Lok at thinking 10 minutes a week will build muscle too buddy boyo.

I see TRP has visited this site.

Enjoy dying in a sauna at age 21 lmao.

itsOVER said:
I see no ascensions here.

Lok at thinking 10 minutes a week will build muscle too buddy boyo.

Do you know anything about lifting? Scratch that, I can tell you don't.

5 minutes of neck curling twice per week will build muscle. I've added at least half an inch to my neck after a few months of doing this. The neck grows fast.

And GIGACOPE LOLLOLOSGSFGDFGDFG if you don't think they look better with thick necks.

Just admit that you're too lazy to lift. It's fine, plenty of people on here admit that.

Torment said:
Do you know anything about lifting? Scratch that, I can tell you don't.

5 minutes of neck curling twice per week will build muscle. I've added at least half an inch to my neck after a few months of doing this. The neck grows fast.

And GIGACOPE LOLLOLOSGSFGDFGDFG if you don't think they look better with thick necks.

Just admit that you're too lazy to lift. It's fine, plenty of people on here admit that.

2nd and 3rd guy look better. Obama looks worse.

None of them would have ascended with incel faces though. It's a very slight difference in looks.

itsOVER said:
2nd and 3rd guy look better. Obama looks worse.

None of them would have ascended with incel faces though. It's a very slight difference in looks.

Define "ascend." No single thing is gonna change someone from incel to slayer unless they have a massive flaw that can be fixed with surgery.

Reminder that these guys' hero AlphaDestiny, despite being the king of TRP copes, has zero women interested in him.

JFL @ these copers.

Torment said:
Define "ascend." No single thing is gonna change someone from incel to slayer unless they have a massive flaw that can be fixed with surgery.

I'm saying the difference is so slight it's not worth bothering with. Plus imagine how you'll look in the gym. What would YOU think of some guy doing neck curls in the gym? You'd immediately think he was a total aspie lower.