Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Style of prefix tag for threads on looksmax.org changed

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
See for yourself tbh it's no longer in brackets but in text message-like bubbles.

Interesting, I would’ve never known this had you not bring this to my attention.

Interesting, I would’ve never known this had you not bring this to my attention.
tbh I thought this could be implemented on this site at some point so I thought I'd point it out.

tbh I thought this could be implemented on this site at some point so I thought I'd point it out.
I don’t really like the look of it tbh so I hope that doesn’t end up happening

I don’t really like the look of it tbh so I hope that doesn’t end up happening
Same tbh change in general sucks. But I remember the look of this site has changed since it first went up in November 2017 so future changes to the design could happen ngl
Yeah not everyone will care about this topic. But since looksmax.org had the same design of prefix tags as incels.co and that design was recently changed it could be coming to this site in the future tbh

That is really super, how did nitwits like them get so tasteful?

@SergeantIncel please keep the prefixes here like they are, the new .me ones are just cancer.
Agreed. It's like the new white sterile meme like design of so many social media site graphics.
At least the old prefix tags you can type out on a keyboard and they have the signature brackets :feelzez:

Ragefuel. This sucks ass

Ragefuel. This sucks ass
There's a glitch that the bubble button graphics around the tag don't show up when logged in. It's even worse when logged out. It reminds me of that fake 2010s bubble text message style tbh