Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Style makes no difference

avsky1

avsky1

Banned
-
I usually wear metal shirts with mustard stains and black dr scholl sneakers, and recently switched to wearing hugo boss shirts, with charcoal pants, and dress shoes, and literally nothing has changed. I even styled my hair in a main-stream fashion, lost weight etc, but still am treated with outright indifference or scorn. I guess I'm now more accessible to the dregs of society tho, since some old hippy decided to chat with me about his dog, and some mentally-challenged kid approached me for directions which usually never happens. but It's good to at least have confirmation that clothing doesn't make you more attractive, just more approachable, which I don't necessarily want to begin with.

avsky1 said:
I usually wear metal shirts with mustard stains and black dr scholl sneakers, and recently switched to wearing hugo boss shirts, with charcoal pants, and dress shoes, and literally nothing has changed. I even styled my hair in a main-stream fashion, lost weight etc, but still am treated with outright indifference or scorn. I guess I'm now more accessible to the dregs of society tho, since some old hippy decided to chat with me about his dog, and some mentally-challenged kid approached me for directions which usually never happens. It's good to have confirmation though that clothing doesn't make you more attractive, just more approachable, which I don't necessarily want to begin with.

nice cope.
You swapped from a shit tier style to another shit tier style. Where the fuck is the nike/Adidas/athleisure wear? That is the slayer apparel. Preppy shit is also good. Wearing edgy hipster/streetwear is incel as fuck bud but you already said you got more attention, completely disproving your point that style doesnt matter

Style makes a difference, but she has to already find your face attractive for it to matter.

flowerful said:
nice cope.
You swapped from a shit tier style to another shit tier style. Where the fuck is the nike/Adidas/athleisure wear? That is the slayer apparel. Preppy shit is also good. Wearing edgy hipster/streetwear is incel as fuck bud but you already said you got more attention, completely disproving your point that style doesnt matter

Why would I want to dress like a trendy fuccboi? I'd rather look like a man with dress-wear-- to at least connotate some class and elegance. & yeah, you get more attention, but it's just the assumption from these people that you're more available to engage in small-talk, it doesn't help with women though. At least that's my experience so far, but this experiment has only been going on for a week so far-- so we'll see.

avsky1 said:
Why would I want to dress like a trendy fuccboi? I'd rather look like a man with dress-wear-- to at least connotate some class and elegance. & yeah, you get more attention, but it's just the assumption from these people that you're more available to engage in small-talk, it doesn't help with women though. At least that's my experience so far, but this experiment has only been going on for a week so far-- so we'll see.

because trendy fuccbois are slayers... lmfao.

flowerful said:
nice cope.

Today's generation of Chad's have no taste. They all score in fucking tank tops and soiled-diaper pants. It's all face.

CopingGymcel said:
Style makes a difference, but she has to already find your face attractive for it to matter.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Today's generation of Chad's have no taste. They all score in fucking tank tops and soiled-diaper pants with pink shoes. It's all face.[/font]

Chad looks good in anything, they can make fucking cargo pants and a wife beater look good.

Style makes no fucking difference you failed blackpillers. Seriously. It doesn't. At all. It just adds to your face...which we fail already, because we all have disgusting faces.

avsky1 said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Today's generation of Chad's have no taste. They all score in fucking tank tops and soiled-diaper pants with pink shoes. It's all face.[/font]

If your face is perfect, yes, but there is a difference between her finding you attractive and her finding you extremely attractive (Chad). The more good looking you are, the less everything else matters, but for us non-Chads, style definitely makes a difference, even if it's not huge.