Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stupid whore seething about a guy criticizing foids body in gym

Had to turn it off after 10 seconds, she's trying too hard

Also she admits to only going to gym to get a bigger ass. I've been saying this for years now, but apparently I'm wrong and a toxic misogynist :dab:

Even if you had a million dollars for them they wouldn't fuck you cuz you're uggos.

She'd be fine with chad rating them.

Also she admits to only going to gym to get a bigger ass. I've been saying this for years now, but apparently I'm wrong and a toxic misogynist :dab:

Giga-based duo of misogynists!:feelsokman:
We should do this at the IncelCon meetup @rope2cope around the areas with the most amount of foreign tourist foids.

She is a stupid whore, but at the same time, men who do shit like this are cringe to me because its like they have no self awareness, its like coping tbh, going around wasting time rating women as if you even had a chance with half of the women you were rating

If you are at the gym to train, then train, all these "smash or pass" what if scenarios is just make believe bullshit for 99% of men, because we don't have that option, its nothing but coping

Its like two broke guys walking onto an expensive sports car dealership and spending time to talk about which one is the best and which one they WOULDN'T BUY :feelskek: (they are delusional and coping)

Was telling a guy in the gym that women aren't there to take fitness seriously they only come to do ass-growing exercises and take pictures for instagram and some foid started looking over obviously getting upset about it so I started talking louder in the hopes she would try to goad her Chadlet boyfriend who looked 90lbs less than me into saying something but they eventually just left instead.

She is a stupid whore, but at the same time, men who do shit like this are cringe to me because its like they have no self awareness, its like coping tbh, going around wasting time rating women as if you even had a chance with half of the women you were rating

If you are at the gym to train, then train, all these "smash or pass" what if scenarios is just make believe bullshit for 99% of men, because we don't have that option, its nothing but coping

Its like two broke guys walking onto an expensive sports car dealership and spending time to talk about which one is the best and which one they WOULDN'T BUY :feelskek: (they are delusional and coping)
:lul::lul::lul:

i don't even have to play the video, just by reading the title and seeing the thumbnail I already know I'm going to hate it.

Giga-based duo of misogynists!:feelsokman:
We should do this at the IncelCon meetup @rope2cope around the areas with the most amount of foreign tourist foids.
Based :feelsokman:

Her voice is Annoying as fuck to hear at :feelsseriously:

American women are so bitchy and unpleasant.

Just saw her angry face and close up to it and noped.

I rate people and women a lot sometimes despite of not having a chance, even expensive shit I can't afford, I don't really care, I just say what it is.

"These girls wouldn't even have sex with you for 1000 dollars cause you're an uggo." "You're in no place to judge as a hard 4."
That's why they do it. Cause when whores reject you, you just have fun being low inhib and based. It's the best thing you have left. And also, they are the judges. Men are the ones you're trying to appeal to with your big ass.

I rate people and women a lot sometimes despite of not having a chance, even expensive shit I can't afford, I don't really care, I just say what it is.
I don't mean noticing a womans looks and passively rating her in your mind, all men do that by default, I mean cringey shit like what was described specifically in the video, you are some guy spending time going around rating women like delusional fools

Last edited:

while doing the same intense rating staring and evaluation the men she is lambasting is doing

now get more wax in your hair you goose fat deep fat fried chip witch
while doing the same intense rating staring and evaluation the men she is lambasting is doing

now get more wax in your hair you goose fat deep fat fried chip witch
that by the way is how you rhyme you utter witch

I hate everything about this, her stupid expressions, her grating voice, her irritating “directing”. I stopped early