Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stupid whore is getting points from US!!

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ah29bv/im_doing_my_highschool_essay_on_incels_need_help/

STUPID WHORE IS USING OUR SUFFERING AND OUR MISERY FOR HER GAIN!

color her in wit my piss

she can eat my coomies n shiet mang

based predditor

Who gives a shit, another normie scum creating propaganda to demonise us without getting to the root of the problem and using all kinds of lies and gaslighting to make fun of us.

of course they cant go 5 posts without mentioning "muh N-Word" and "muh neo-Nazis" (in the comments)

of course they cant go 5 posts without mentioning "muh N-Word" and "muh neo-Nazis" (in the comments)
I saw that lol. How much do you wanna bet that one was made up

Women don't like them because they have terrible misogynistic creepy personalities, no fashion sense and bad hygiene :foidSoy:

Why is IncelTears yelling at this teenage girl? I'm not allowed on IncelTears. But I would show more understanding. So what does that say about them?

Their whole sub is a running joke at this point

w0man cause hate and misery. saw what they did before this forum.

nigga started listing conspiracy theories and couldn't name one that isn't true:lul: