Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Stupid Whore From Coffin of Andey and Leyley Uses Her Feet

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
IMG 0363
IMG 0366
IMG 0368
IMG 0369

Ive seen this bitch more often than a real foid

It began for feet fetishcels(I'm not one)

foot fetish is overrated once post clarity hits it looks disgusting. @lu.jones thoughts?
It’s hot as fuck. I love leyley hentai too. I forgot who but a discordcel sent me some leyley hentai where she puts her feet in his face. I’ll try and find it

I have a foot fetish. I wanna sniff feet and worship them :ahegao:

It’s hot as fuck. I love leyley hentai too. I forgot who but a discordcel sent me some leyley hentai where she puts her feet in his face. I’ll try and find it

Based other than the last sentence or the last two words

3rd is the best. Similar build to me, most hentai (even femdom) make the guy a 0% body fat mr olympian
Similar builds makes it easier to self insert

Foot fetish is disgusting

Similar builds makes it easier to self insert
Exactly. + similar cock. Some femdom makes the cock like 2 inches and some hentai makes it like 10. This cock is about 4-5 so it’s only a little under average

It began for feet fetishcels(I'm not one)
foot fetish is overrated once post clarity hits it looks disgusting. @lu.jones thoughts?

Wouldn't you like a blonde stacy to give you a footjob?

she can give me footjob and ill cum on bitches face

i'm not a footfetishcel but i'm so bad for a sister like her :feelsohh:
my sister, my best friend, my lover, how can I say no to her

I'm not into feet but foot jobs sound hot af
i'm not a footfetishcel but i'm so bad for a sister like her :feelsohh:
my sister, my best friend, my lover, how can I say no to her
As an onlychildcel, I feel as if it's been natural for me to develop some kind of sister fetish
knew I'd see you here

As an onlychildcel, I feel as if it's been natural for me to develop some kind of sister fetish
i'm not even the only child, still the idea of fucking sister always attracted me, literally from teen years

Last edited:
i'm not even an only child, still the idea of fucking sister always attracted me, literally from teen years
Interesting, do you actually have a sister?

I think for onlychildcels such as myself, it makes sense: I've also wondered what it would be like to have a platonic relationship with one that's actually fulfilling.

But the idea of having a sister to fuck sounds hot, Ig it's also to do with imagining what my objective looksmatch would be like.

Interesting, do you actually have a sister?
no, but i have a (twin) brother. Much different from having a sister but still even if I was a faggot or anything it would feel so off putting even to entertain the idea of seeing him in some romantic way. Even as i type this i feel disgusted. It's just a stupid fetish of mine, if i had a sister i wouldn't want to fuck her most probably

no, but i have a (twin) brother. Much different from having a sister but still even if I was a faggot or anything it would feel so off putting even to entertain the idea of seeing him in some romantic way. Even as i type this i feel disgusted. It's just a stupid fetish of mine, if i had a sister i wouldn't want to fuck her most probably
Yeah same here.

idk it's weird mang, I fantasize about having a sister to fuck & cuddle with, but if I did have one I'd feel repulsed by her probably. A lot of the users here with sisters say you view her kind of like your mother.

I honestly feel a little disgusted & repulsed by this idea like you, but it's just this odd feitsh.

What inkweldom does to a mfer