Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid white nationalist chink says beware, of Muslims(Arabs)

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar

He has a point though, why would a nominally Christian nation accept even one mudslime. Doesn't make sense on any level.

We aru honorari huwaitto senpai
YASSU. We wary HASUM andd whitu PASSINGRU

IMG 20240811 114822

He has a point though, why would a nominally Christian nation accept even one mudslime. Doesn't make sense on any level.
When white people especially, cucksersvatives say muslim, they usually, mean Arab. Muslim and Arab isn't the same thing. By the way why is he in a white country, and not working in the rice fields of Vietnam?

When white people especially, cucksersvatives say muslim, they usually, mean Arab. Muslim and Arab isn't the same thing. By the way why is he in a white country, and not working in the rice fields of Vietnam?
Unfortunately because USA is a "melting pot" (jewish propaganda)

Unfortunately because USA is a "melting pot" (jewish propaganda)
So proves my point, he is a huge hypocrite, he desperetely, wants to be seen as white, by sucking off white nationalists.

btw he does he really ? making fun of uggos ?
Yes, look at his twitter account. He is very arrogant, despite,, the fact that even Asian Chad's like Kevin kreider struggle to date kek.

The roids he's on gave him brain damage.

It seems like he's living rent free in your mind

Please saar accept me in your ethno state saar
I'm not violent saar
I work 80 hours per week for free saar

Chinkoids spend their entire life seeking validation from their white overlords. OP might be overreacting to a random Twitter account, or maybe it's their first time encountering this phenomenon.
I think it's moreso the smuggest of that gook that's aggrevating

That, and the fact that most white nationalist Christians still hate Christian arabs as @comradespiderman29 proved when he showed me a screencap of him arguing with a WN Christian about Christianiry being an arab religion.

That's what makes it pathetic. WN Christians often don't even accept Levantine Christians into their WN movement, despite many Levantines looking like this and , of course, being the people who MADE Christianity, so the fact that's one gook thinks he stands a chance is adorable, very cute. He's like a little baby

Screenshot 20240726 045257 TikTok
Screenshot 20240721 015910 TikTok
Screenshot 20240720 041501 TikTok

think it's moreso the smuggest of that gook that's aggrevating
:yes::yes:
That, and the fact that most white nationalist Christians still hate Christian arabs as @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29 proved when he showed me a screencap of him arguing with a WN Christian about Christianiry being an arab religion.
They view it as a white religion, that's all. None, of these monkeys can quote a Bible verse and haven't been to a church in ages. It's all larp
That's what makes it pathetic. WN Christians often don't even accept Levantine Christians into their WN movement, despite many Levantines looking like this and , of course, being the people who MADE Christianity, so the fact that's one gook thinks he stands a chance is adorable, very cute. He's like a little
Many Arabs/muslims called him out for this. One even said, that his account is like that of a 14 year old Asian boy's dairy, who wants to get accepted by the white boys in school.

They view it as a white religion, that's all. None, of these monkeys can quote a Bible verse and haven't been to a church in ages. It's all larp
Yep it's why churches all across Europe are shutting down even in muh based Italy. Whites don't give a fuck about Christianity beyond viewing it as a "ethnic white european religion"

And keep in mind this article is from fucking 2009. Imagine how much worse it must be now

Screenshot 20231008 221342 Samsung Internet

They don’t just mean Arab, they mean brown. If they see a brown mexican with a beard that looks arab, he’s getting hate as well. They can’t tell the difference between many of these different races.

Yep it's why churches all across Europe are shutting down even in muh based Italy. Whites don't give a fuck about Christianity beyond viewing it as a "ethnic white european religion"

And keep in mind this article is from fucking 2009. Imagine how much worse it must be now

View attachment 1220831
Many are moving from it as well because it’s seen as a Jewish influence, hence trying to bring back indigenous European religions. But their history is mostly lost, so it’s just making up whatever they want.

Last edited:
They don’t just mean Arab, they mean brown. If they see a brown mexican with a beard that looks arab, he’s getting hate as well. They can’t tell the difference between many of these different races.
True

I find it funny how Brits scapegoat araps despite Black niggers being the ones committing the most crime. Goodness, even the most "extremist" normies are fucking terrified of niggers.

Send this faggot back to the ricefields, I can't stand christcucks, biggest simps to exists