Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid twoX cunt getting shown what for by some based "Frenchmen" (Reddit post because it's not a prefix yet)

Women voted for immigration so I hope they enjoy it

What? Paris isn't as romantic as in the movies?:soy:

But if the sandnigger was a Chad she'd gladly accepted the offer, and probably asked his number.

Damn france is a shithole

Hobos are usually white, immigrants can have lots of welfare/drug dealing money :feelsokman:

Hobos are usually white, immigrants can have lots of welfare/drug dealing money :feelsokman:
Not in France, there's not enough housing so most immigrants live under bridges and shit. It looks like America.

Not in France, there's not enough housing so most immigrants live under bridges and shit. It looks like America.
In my area most hobos are white though, it must depend of where you live

Women voted for immigration so I hope they enjoy it
If countries and women keep voting for immigration out of kindness and the stats say these commit the most rape crimes, I guess the women can reap what they sow and enjoy it, They do have rape fantasies after all, Im sure Mr Ramjeesh from india has some too :feelsaww:

what a bigoted racist bitch that poor man was probably suffering from a sexual emergency