Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid tiktoker bitch injures her face with knife

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I´m starting to believe that mentally sane females over the age of 25yo , dont exist.
Most of them are mentally ill, on tons of head meds cause of all the trauma of past situationships (chads pumping and dumping them).
clown world:feelsclown:
At least im not BoneSmashing my face with a hammer, or harming myself for TikTok clout

That's why you shouldn't play with knives.

Elliots spirit was in that knife :panties:

I´m starting to believe that mentally sane females over the age of 25yo , dont exist.
Most of them are mentally ill, on tons of head meds cause of all the trauma of past situationships (chads pumping and dumping them).
clown world:feelsclown:
At least im not BoneSmashing my face with a hammer, or harming myself for TikTok clout
True bro more and more mental people around LOL might buy a gun on the darknet just for self defence because on top of being mental they're aggressive i mean from my experience they have absolutely no remorse nor do they acknowledge other people around them on top of being mental of course.
I get the impression this is all planned and wanted , they don't want a smart population they want litteral retards that they can manipulate like cattle and they fabricate retards with social media , alcohol , drugs.