Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid stepsister

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
My stepsister is one of the most insane narcissist to ever exist. She says how she only wants to date attractive men. She never says anything about personality. She said every guy in my high school is ugly like bro what you can’t find a single man you find attractive? Your standards must be high as fuck.

She is litterally a beckie, she recently had a break up with her boyfriend and her bf wanted to cheat on her with his ex since my stepsister was crazy cuz she wanted him to share his location. She always has issues with her friends,i legit stopped talking to her cuz she was a trouble maker and toxic.

She also legit once said that the “man has to show that the women is more superior” and that “men need to learn to play the game” while she ghosts random ass men. She also would go on tiktok with her friends to pretend to like other guys too. I’m glad she got called a chipmunk once by a classmate of hers cuz she has a fat face like me. She’ll probably be a gold digger like her mom in the future

tldr: stepsister has insane standards

Every fucking foid is like this nowadays. Posting 1 in a billion models and saying "omg why dont guys like this go to my school! :foidSoy:" meanwhile 200 of her looksmatch are jerking alone at home sad and incel

Every fucking foid is like this nowadays. Posting 1 in a billion models and saying "omg why dont guys like this go to my school! :foidSoy:" meanwhile 200 of her looksmatch are jerking alone at home sad and incel
bro seriously it’s fucking frustrating how things have turned out this way. What could be the fucking cause of this

fuck ur stepsister or else fakecel @UglyDumbass

Fucking brutal. Sorry you have to be around her. Foids are terrible.

bro seriously it’s fucking frustrating how things have turned out this way. What could be the fucking cause of this
foids walk around with a device that captures radio frequency and uses it to beam jew propaganda into their soul for ten hours a day. im not surprised it got this bad.
my dad got with my mom at 16 because he probably made some lame joke in english class. meanwhile if i sat down and wanted to talk to one during school they are too busy scrolling through Chads.

fuck ur stepsister or else fakecel @UglyDumbass
Listen to this man. Wait for her to get stuck in the washing machine then help her get unstuck :feelsaww:

Pray for her kids

Im surprised she didnt try to cuck you

Disguise yourself as a plumber, and clean her pipes (in GTA).

They go on tiktok comments and act like their irrelevant opinion matters as if they aren't ugly.

"why don't my step sister love me!!!"

Pleas rape her if I had step sister I would be fucking her every night not rot in forum stfu you cuck and go ascend with your sister rotten pussy :feelsree:
My stepsister is one of the most insane narcissist to ever exist. She says how she only wants to date attractive men. She never says anything about personality. She said every guy in my high school is ugly like bro what you can’t find a single man you find attractive? Your standards must be high as fuck.

She is litterally a beckie, she recently had a break up with her boyfriend and her bf wanted to cheat on her with his ex since my stepsister was crazy cuz she wanted him to share his location. She always has issues with her friends,i legit stopped talking to her cuz she was a trouble maker and toxic.

She also legit once said that the “man has to show that the women is more superior” and that “men need to learn to play the game” while she ghosts random ass men. She also would go on tiktok with her friends to pretend to like other guys too. I’m glad she got called a chipmunk once by a classmate of hers cuz she has a fat face like me. She’ll probably be a gold digger like her mom in the future

tldr: stepsister has insane standards

Pleas rape her if I had step sister I would be fucking her every night not rot in forum stfu you cuck and go ascend with your sister rotten pussy :feelsree:
yo bro whats the difference between orange juice and jews?

she doesn’t live at my house anymore cuz she doesn’t like me or my stepdad or my mom lmfao

Fucking brutal. Sorry you have to be around her. Foids are terrible.
Im surprised she didnt try to cuck you
Disguise yourself as a plumber, and clean her pipes (in GTA).
That's literally all modern day foids

she doesn’t live at my house anymore cuz she doesn’t like me or my stepdad or my mom lmfao
Next time you see that slut whore offer her $$$$$ to fuck like I do just fucking rape her I am extremely desperate for female contact I would kill everyone on here and my family for 5 minute attention from college girl

Last edited: