Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid sluts at my gym, there needs to be an all male gym only

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I'm tired of seeing females in the gym, they have no right to be there, they don't care about fitness but just to shape and build there small asses to impress a chad. Plus they trigger me, I go to the gym in specific hours knowing there won't be any females but there is still always a couple. They are stupid sluts that just crowd the gym and use up equipment, I seen a bitch squatting in my favourite power rack, and I had to wait for the bitch. Since im superior proven stronger gymcel I shouldn't wait and that power rack should be mine. It's not like the bitch will make good use of it, I will make good use of it since I'm the god and you are just a cumdumpster. Fuckin slut they dress with tight yoga pants and thinking I will stare at them, I look at them with disgust.

We need an all male gym, obviously no fufu shit, this won't ever happen due to feminism. I really need a home gym, I can't take seeing this cumdumpsters in my lair, I would be okay if they just stayed in the yoga area but don't enter my freeweights realm. Everything these sluts do is for chad. Not health, not because they love it, only for chad cock. Only to improve there instagram ass frauding game.

It really ruins my day when I see these primitive degenerate creatures.

Thank you for reading

I think all-male gyms do exist

I hate when they hog the treadmills. They walk at 2 mph for a whole hour while holding the handle. I'm trying to run sub 8 minute miles and get real cardio in.

Exactly! There are all-femoid gyms so there should be all-male gyms too.

I think all-male gyms do exist
I've seen all female gyms but never any all male gyms, maybe it's different where you live.

Come to Egypt habibi. Most gyms here are males or females only. You won't feel frustrated again here.

thats why i have a shit ton of weights at home fuck going to the gym

Come to Egypt habibi. Most gyms here are males or females only. You won't feel frustrated again here.
TBH I would love to live in Egypt, masjids everywhere, hear the wonderful adhaan, fuck this cucked kafir country

TBH I would love to live in Egypt, masjids everywhere, hear the wonderful adhaan, fuck this cucked kafir country
You'll also heightmog, framemog literally 99.9 % of population here. You'll be a walking beast in the streets. And you can also get married to a virgin girl and escape inceldom.

You'll also heightmog, framemog literally 99.9 % of population here. You'll be a walking beast in the streets. And you can also get married to a virgin girl and escape inceldom.

Mashallah I can already picture myself there, are the girls there beautiful.

Mashallah I can already picture myself there, are the girls there beautiful.
Yup they're around 5-6 with better body and shorter height than the average western slut.

When she squats in a rack nd there are non left just approach her and say you wanna work in. That worked for me. Intimidate.

When she squats in a rack nd there are non left just approach her and say you wanna work in. That worked for me. Intimidate.

I just wait this bitches only do two sets and You know I have to change the rack height since I'm like a foot taller than them so working in is. It possible unless it's a super tall chick lol, but fuck females I don't want to interact with them

Yup they're around 5-6 with better body and shorter height than the average western slut.

Just lol if you think ragheads are better looking than white women. The raghead diet is pure trash,they live on carbs. Women sit at home all day and get fat.

Tall Chads trigger me as well tbh

I hate when they hog the treadmills. They walk at 2 mph for a whole hour while holding the handle. I'm trying to run sub 8 minute miles and get real cardio in.

Or on their phone lol

Gym is not for females they should run or some shit to lose al the bodyfat but thats it. They are there to get attention

I'm tired of seeing females in the gym, they have no right to be there, they don't care about fitness but just to shape and build there small asses to impress a chad. Plus they trigger me, I go to the gym in specific hours knowing there won't be any females but there is still always a couple. They are stupid sluts that just crowd the gym and use up equipment, I seen a bitch squatting in my favourite power rack, and I had to wait for the bitch. Since im superior proven stronger gymcel I shouldn't wait and that power rack should be mine. It's not like the bitch will make good use of it, I will make good use of it since I'm the god and you are just a cumdumpster. Fuckin slut they dress with tight yoga pants and thinking I will stare at them, I look at them with disgust.

We need an all male gym, obviously no fufu shit, this won't ever happen due to feminism. I really need a home gym, I can't take seeing this cumdumpsters in my lair, I would be okay if they just stayed in the yoga area but don't enter my freeweights realm. Everything these sluts do is for chad. Not health, not because they love it, only for chad cock. Only to improve there instagram ass frauding game.

It really ruins my day when I see these primitive degenerate creatures.

Thank you for reading
lol did you just call yourself a god while being an incel? come on

lol did you just call yourself a god while being an incel? come on
Eb29028fb7211455254a61c48fac12fc  wolf spirit soul quotes

Male spaces are being systematically eliminated, think about it where can men and only men congregate?

And those dumb sluts cry rape when they market themselves in those type of attires. smfh...

JFL i was in Egypt last summer and I was facemogged by nearly everyone I saw. the only good thing was that i heightmogged most ppl

Idk why you guys go to places that you know will be populated be females. Just lift at home til you plateau.

JFL i was in Egypt last summer and I was facemogged by nearly everyone I saw. the only good thing was that i heightmogged most ppl
Do these guys mog you?

Gym is not for females they should run or some shit to lose al the bodyfat but thats it. They are there to get attention
Or they should just be fed less.

Girls usually don't take up any equipment I need. I just ignore them and do my thing.

I’m worried about starting gym

The place will be laden with Chads and stacies
Not really, the most dedicated lifters have incel tier faces.

Not really, the most dedicated lifters have incel tier faces.

Not at the gyms I go to.

One is full of Chadlite teens and the other one is full of Chadlites with Instagram fitness model tier physiques. Just lol.

There's female-only gyms available, yet they go to mixed gyms in the hopes of finding Chad.

Everyone facemogs me here, jfl. Even online. I haven't found somebody who's uglier than I am. I don't count people with deformities such as Eggman, the guy @Weed idolizes, etc.

I know you're legit but this post is cucktears tier

I go to gym at 4 am to avoid femoids and other people. Seems to be working

Everyone facemogs me here, jfl. Even online. I haven't found somebody who's uglier than I am. I don't count people with deformities such as Eggman, the guy @Weed idolizes, etc.
Hamlossus is not deformed tho lmao he's the definition of 1/10 like stblackops

Hamlossus is not deformed tho lmao he's the definition of 1/10 like stblackops
He's definitely got some genetic disease making him look like that though. Maybe fetal alcohol syndrome.

Do a George sodini

I hear you, but I'd rather see a bitch in tights than some fag flexing his abs in the mirror.

I cant imagine going to a gym