Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid roasties at my art table talking about guys

S

SuperCheatBros

----
-
I just want to fucking rope right now. One of them says that she's going to have "fun" in college and they talk about wanting to have free zoning just so they can see different guys. And the other keeps saying "YAH." I wish I could just verbally abuse the hell out of them and tell them to shut the fuck up. My high school is pure mog and rage fuel.

They began in High school and when they're in college they turn into fuck machine roasties

i was never close enough to any girls in high school to hear this talk

i was never close enough to any girls in high school to hear this talk
That's rough. It was my assigned table, so i had no choice. I asked the teacher to let me move and she politely did.

I hope they find that special Chad who has a fondness for slapping bitches around. Who am I kidding, they'll probably enjoy it.

I hope they find that special Chad who has a fondness for slapping bitches around. Who am I kidding, they'll probably enjoy it.
They'll date a bad boy Chad over a decent average guy
I made this myself
Collage