Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid question, would you help a foid in danger?

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Lol I wouldn't obviously, I would look ahead and away like how they do with me. And I wouldn't give af about what a normtard would think about that, they could kiss my ass.

I am danger when a foid is near me.

May Allah make them cattle.

It isnt really necessary anymore as they have simps around them to do it, They also say they are strong and can do a mans job better so since were equal they should be able to fight him off, Heard stories of men dying protecting a female, I would just be forgotten if i died so not really worth it for me as a subhuman.

Only if she paid me to do so.

Only if she paid me to do so.
You could die tho, Another bigger man could jump in and attack you and she could twist the narrative into you being the attacker

About the money she could say you robbed her purse.

Lol I wouldn't obviously, I would look ahead and away like how they do with me. And I wouldn't give af about what a normtard would think about that, they could kiss my ass.
No I wouldn’t only family members, Or black women, I will watch the average white foid die before I help them

You could die tho, Another bigger man could jump in and attack you and she could twist the narrative into you being the attacker
TBH it does depend on what type of danger she is in, if she is getting raped I would just walk by.

why should we help them when they hate most men? I would nevER help one

Only if the situation allows me to fuck her after

I just ignored her getting raped, like I didn't witnessed her getting gang raped by bunch of niggers.

Not worth my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back