Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid people at Wal Mart

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to Walmart today and bought a cart full of shit and went through the one and only open register. The people in front of me also had full carts. Then I noticed some really stupid people with just a couple items in their hands behind me, don’t they notice that there are like 10 self service scans open with little of no wait? I always use those, I just didn’t this time because I had so much stuff. Was tempted to turn around and tell them but decided to just let them be retards and wait in a long line for nothing.

I don't go to Walmart - it's coronavirus central.

Usually when I only buy one or two items and there's only people with full carts ahead of me I ask them if I can go before them since it's only gonna take a few seconds. Works more often than you may think.

Isn't walmart full of ghetto and white trash?
Yes. Still some ghetto eye candy but yeah it’s generally a lower class of people with lots of disgusting fat pigs.