Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid parents pushing me to the edge, considering roping to end this misery

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
I can't stand my father these days he just won't leave me alone. I wanna be left alone but he always barges in my room and it makes me so angry one day I'll bash his fucking skull and then rope. I'm so tired and frustrated with his lowIq shit. Also starting to realize that NEETing with my dumb faggot parents is a bad idea. I should get a job and fuck off from their house. I'm starting to hate my parents. But unfortunately for me getting a job in this shithole piece of shit country as a NEET with no ambition and motivation is next to impossible. My future looks bleak and hopeless. I'm so frustrated, feels like roping especially thes past 2-3 days. Nothing seems to excite me anymore, writing these long ass threads feels like a chore. I'm starting to hate and resent everything even this forum and the users here. And I don't have anything to write don't read this thread anymore. I don't need a girlfriend I'm way too good for them I just need 1-2 close friends. I live next to a forest and I wish I had NEET friends to adventuremaxx in the forest. That would make my life complete. I would happily rot with like minded friends forever but I'm such an aspie I hate everyone, I wil always be a lonely nolife NEET failure. Weekends doesn't excite me anymore, j remember when I was a kid and we used to count days till Saturday and then play cricket and football with friends on Sunday mornings. Now it's all the same it's Friday night and most people my age are relaxing after a hard weekday and setting up fun plans with their friends meanwhile im here writing million words on this forum that no one will read and the responses will be generic"didn't read" bullshit. This is my life. Nothing. A barren wasteland. It could have been so much different. Where did it went wrong? Was it my fault? I could have made friends, went to a university, probably lost my virginity, consumed alcohol and weed with friends but No instead I choose this path of NEETdom, of self destruction. Why? Why did I do it? I never hated normies when I was in middle school but now I can't stand them. What went wrong? I'm 21, someone please tell me that I'm young and I can stil turn my life around. I need hope

turn around while u still can in fact , run the other fucking way right now

We could instead make an army of currycels and invade some shithole just for fun, seriously life as a curry NEET although I don't live with my parents, you'd just rope out of boredom. It's a brutal life.

21? JFL.
Come back when you are 50 years old and have been rotting for the past 30 years.
You haven't seen nothing yet.
Even hell is Disneyland compared to that.

Last edited:
We could instead make an army of currycels and invade some shithole just for fun, seriously life as a curry NEET although I don't live with my parents, you'd just rope out of boredom. It's a brutal life.
Yes, man NEETing sucks here. Can't even go outside now because of the covid restrictions. I just rot in bed all day. Parents want me to get a job but the only jobs I'll ever get is a low paying lowIQ job where I'll have to work 60 hour/week just to make 10000 rs.
21? JFL.
Come back when you are 50 years old and have been rotting for the past 30 years.
You haven't seen nothing.
Even hell is Disneyland compared to that.
I'm roping at 30. No way in hell I can live past 30

Yes, man NEETing sucks here. Can't even go outside now because of the covid restrictions. I just rot in bed all day. Parents want me to get a job but the only jobs I'll ever get is a low paying lowIQ job where I'll have to work 60 hour/week just to make 10000 rs.
As you said at this point I don't even want a gf, I just want a way out can't live like this, I have run out of every cope. I just want adventure or some other cope to survive, unfortunately being an middle class incel you're never going to have long lasting good copes or friends in this poor shithole, can't even get a decent job nor do I have the motivation to try to get one at this point.

didnt read
jk read every word

if reading this site / writing posts doesnt help you cope, then stop. Try to calm down and talk to your parents or something. Try new or different methods of coping, like different kinds of media that you havent been into before.

do whatever you have to do, don't kill your parents. Neeting is possible only because of them.

didnt read
jk read every word

if reading this site / writing posts doesnt help you cope, then stop. Try to calm down and talk to your parents or something. Try new or different methods of coping, like different kinds of media that you havent been into before.
Thanks man but I'm just don't have the motivation to consume any media. Nothing seems exciting anymore. And I don't want to talk to parents because they are old fashioned so they will tell me to study and not use internet for a while. And plus it will make me look pathetic. My mom will probably say "see, I told you. You shouldn't have been a NEET and get a job" or something.
do whatever you have to do, don't kill your parents. Neeting is possible only because of them.
Yes of course. I won't kill my parents ever. I was just venting, like sometimes you feel like bashing someone's skull but it only lasts for a few seconds.

Can relate despise my fucking parents. It's 100% inevitable I'll be roping soon

Did read, aspie huh? That's why you don't like norms.

I don't know what to say I'm so sorry. Having parents that piss you off and are pricks can make your life so much worse.

i felt like you, missing something like friend. If only we close to each other i would gladly became your friend and adventuremaxxing.

And I don't want to talk to parents because they are old fashioned so they will tell me to study and not use internet for a while. And plus it will make me look pathetic. My mom will probably say "see, I told you. You shouldn't have been a NEET and get a job" or something.
internet addiction is real boyo.

If you look pathetic in front of your parents that is not so bad. Understandably it is hard to swallow your pride and work up the nerve to talk to them.

21? Lol you are still young to be able to get a job. You don't have many options sadly, either get a job right now before it's too late or rope.

I was fighting heaps with my dad, and got kicked out of home when I was 17.

Anyway, yeah, 21 is plenty young. I didn't take things seriously until 23, so yes plenty of time.

Other people are Just Working coming to Home tired and Wake Up 6 am to Work again.

But wanna Gaslight you Into thinking your in the wrong for Not Doing that Shit

Jfl people are hypocrites in denial.

If you where a Famous neet everyone would LIck your goddam Ass, thats how retarded people Are

@Aadi

Last edited:
Play video games or drink alcohol and smoke if you’re into that.

Took a screenshot of your name and downloaded your avii

You will not be forgotten

I can't stand my father these days he just won't leave me alone. I wanna be left alone but he always barges in my room and it makes me so angry one day I'll bash his fucking skull and then rope. I'm so tired and frustrated with his lowIq shit. Also starting to realize that NEETing with my dumb faggot parents is a bad idea. I should get a job and fuck off from their house. I'm starting to hate my parents. But unfortunately for me getting a job in this shithole piece of shit country as a NEET with no ambition and motivation is next to impossible. My future looks bleak and hopeless. I'm so frustrated, feels like roping especially thes past 2-3 days. Nothing seems to excite me anymore, writing these long ass threads feels like a chore. I'm starting to hate and resent everything even this forum and the users here. And I don't have anything to write don't read this thread anymore. I don't need a girlfriend I'm way too good for them I just need 1-2 close friends. I live next to a forest and I wish I had NEET friends to adventuremaxx in the forest. That would make my life complete. I would happily rot with like minded friends forever but I'm such an aspie I hate everyone, I wil always be a lonely nolife NEET failure. Weekends doesn't excite me anymore, j remember when I was a kid and we used to count days till Saturday and then play cricket and football with friends on Sunday mornings. Now it's all the same it's Friday night and most people my age are relaxing after a hard weekday and setting up fun plans with their friends meanwhile im here writing million words on this forum that no one will read and the responses will be generic"didn't read" bullshit. This is my life. Nothing. A barren wasteland. It could have been so much different. Where did it went wrong? Was it my fault? I could have made friends, went to a university, probably lost my virginity, consumed alcohol and weed with friends but No instead I choose this path of NEETdom, of self destruction. Why? Why did I do it? I never hated normies when I was in middle school but now I can't stand them. What went wrong? I'm 21, someone please tell me that I'm young and I can stil turn my life around. I need hope
you deserve it:feelscomfy:

@WØLF @Dregster666
Little hapa is mad :feelskek:
Interesting day on .is overall :feelscomfy: literally squandered the last hour doing absolutely nothing, refreshing that other thread.

Interesting day on .is overall :feelscomfy: literally squandered the last hour doing absolutely nothing, refreshing that other thread.
Notice how when cornerd these "based" users are no different than normies. Same insults just different words. You can't make this shit up :feelskek: