Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid normiecel faggot keeps talking shit.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
The guy was a virgin until 23 when he lucked out ONCE with a drunk obese muslim girl, yet considers himself good looking and above me. He also likes to talk shit to me about how I'm ugly everytime we are out with friends and a woman is there. I talk shit back to him obviously, but it still annoys the shit out of me that he's such a faggot. The worst part is that I can't do anything about it, because he is friends with my friends.

Wtf should I do about this bluepilled retard? I'm so tired of him talking down to me.

Sounds like an annoying braggart. idk just avoid him i guess

He doesn't respect you. Next time he talks shit assert yourself. Get physical if you need to. The only way to get him to respect you is through physical means if verbally assaulting him isnt working.

Thats how we handle it in the forest anyway.

20200214 105920

Cough his face in!

Stop hanging out with him or kick his ass and show him who’s boss

you should start a physical fight with him and see if that foid is turned on

Mogs me because "friend"

Then he's not your "friend".

He doesn't respect you. Next time he talks shit assert yourself. Get physical if you need to. The only way to get him to respect you is through physical means if verbally assaulting him isnt working.

View attachment 286339
Based and High T. Normoids and foids only understand brute force.

View attachment 286339
Unironically OP should go ape shit on that retard

normies are obsessed with punching down tbh