Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid noodwhore scooted away from me in the subway

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I just sat down and this bitch immediately put her purse on her lap and scooted away from me.I felt so fucking angry,first time i go out in months and the world reminds me of my subhumanity.I literally wanted to beat the living shit of that cunt with a pole.This whole world is against me.When i came home,i just couldnt control my anger ,i wish i could have slaughtered that bitch.Noodles foids are the worst,i hope they all die choking on white dick.

I just sat down and this bitch immediately put her purse on her lap and scooted away from me.I felt so fucking angry,first time i go out in months and the world reminds me of my subhumanity.I literally wanted to beat the living shit of that cunt with a pole.This whole world is against me.When i came home,i just couldnt control my anger ,i wish i could have slaughtered that bitch.Noodles foids are the worst,i hope they all die choking on white dick.
Are you rice by any chance?

Noodlewhores have this cute and petite demeanor to distract from the fact that they are even worse than western sluts.

Just be an alpha bruh

You should have told her "Thank you, your cunt smelled."

this shit happens to me very often.suifuel

did you shower before going out ?

I had something similar last week. I was in a restaurant, waiting to be seated, and I went up to a table to take a menu. A guy at the adjacent table immediately grabbed his jacket and bag and held them on his lap. He was facing me with the table between us so there was no way I could possibly have got to them. He just sees a sub-average looking guy approaching his general vicinity and immediately assumes the worst.

wonder what @uninstall would do

lmao this always has happened to me in the past whether i sit close to a foid on a bus or in a class they just look disgusted and get up and move to a differnt seat to avoid me.

It's fucking rage fuel

Who even cares about this shit? Don't give a fuck about it dude!

lmao this always has happened to me in the past whether i sit close to a foid on a bus or in a class they just look disgusted and get up and move to a differnt seat to avoid me.

It's fucking rage fuel

foids look disgusted even if i walk past them, i can just tell

That sucks, I would've verbally done something if I witnessed that.

You should fart on her.

Loooool I remember when I worked in Chinatown and I would offer my seat to foids and they wouldn't even accept. I know the feel brother

how close did you sit down next to her