Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid nigger goes on about the aliens

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCooEbNS4yw

listen to this crazy idiot for 5 minutes

if you do not want to watch the video heres what he says

there was a race called the annunaki in the 19th galaxy... which he doesn't know what he is talking about as in the conspiracy the annunaki were made by another race of aliens to do their bidding and that we are the annunaki so hes wrong right there :feelskek: and then goes on about how the annunaki crashed into the earth and made the moon and something about the dinosaurs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: had to click off of this retarded shit

i do believe extraterrestrials exist but saying they are here on earth rn or they created humanity is bullshit

i do believe extraterrestrials exist but saying they are here on earth rn or they created humanity is bullshit
what would aliens want with some dumb monkeys killing eachother over nothing?

what would aliens want with some dumb monkeys killing eachother over nothing?
that's exactly what i'm saying, we're not an intelligent form of life by their standards

Great. More reasons to go separate ways.

Shieeeet man It was that crazy megamind Nigger Yakub creating wypipo erebody no dat

There are many experts like this that demonstrate black excellence in the field of Niggerology.

there was a race called the annunaki in the 19th galaxy... which he doesn't know what he is talking about as in the conspiracy the annunaki were made by another race of aliens to do their bidding and that we are the annunaki so hes wrong right there
how do you know your interpretation is more valid than his, teencel?

how do you know your interpretation is more valid than his, teencel?
i look at a lot of conspiracy like ancient aliens

and thats what they said about the annunaki

That nigger is smart!

He obviously read a jew book!