Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Stupid IT posts/MegaCopes/Excuses/Cucks

N

Numb

loling at you
-
Greetings all, since IT and various other people like to make fun of what we post and laugh at screen shots of our posts and tell stories about the shit we do I figured it would be appropriate to make a thread about their stupid posts and excuses/ignorant points they have against inceldom and the blackpill. Post stories, screen shots, pictures of cucks and the stupid shit they say. Since there's so many guests on right now I can assume they will be angry at watching us laugh at their bullshit.

it doesn't have to be IT, just any :soy: in general

Yikes

Look at this shit JFL he got scammed

1000 iq

It will be like every post. Don't you have something better to do?

It will be like every post. Don't you have something better to do?

What about yourself? You're on an incel forum and you're trying to call me a nolife.

What about yourself? You're on an incel forum and you're trying to call me a nolife.
I do, but it is not the point. The point is should we really fall down to their standards? Should we really participate in such childish behaviour as screenshoting stupid people we don't like? They are cucks. God already punished them for eternity. I always thought that centralized database of chadfishing would be cool, but this experiment like meh to me. No offence, it is only my opinion. I am sure a lot of brocels will support you.

I do, but it is not the point. The point is should we really fall down to their standards? Should we really participate in such childish behaviour as screenshoting stupid people we don't like? They are cucks. God already punished them for eternity. I always thought that centralized database of chadfishing would be cool, but this experiment like meh to me. No offence, it is only my opinion. I am sure a lot of brocels will support you.
Good point, I initially thought you were trying to mock me but I understand what you're trying to say now. Normally I wouldn't go for making fun of peoples decisions. But this isn't a "competition" between incels and IT. This is pure ignorance from people against us. People will cherrypick whatever they want and think and laugh at us constantly, faggots use our site to make videos on incels and gain money from making fun of what we say. Of course people can look at this like a form of "retaliation". But it's not like we have any type of positive reputation to lose here. They think we're 100% wrong no matter how many scientific articles and points we bring in. We're never going to be respected. And making fun of their blatant bullshit will just prove that we're not ignorant or diluted. This wouldn't ruin our self dignity as we're already correct in the first place. We're just pointing it out

The first post you posted is clearly a joke making fun of those people though
You know at this point I legit can't tell if it was meant to be ironic or not. What if he is genuinely saying what he thinks lmao

You want to see stupid posts?

Read their weekly advice threads.

Here's some:

Tldr: I'm a ForeverAlone virgin but not an inkel.

i want to shoot myself reading those cucked messages