Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stupid girl at the mall

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to the mall this weekend and hit up the food court. Went to an Asian food one, similar to Panda Express where you stand in line and look at the food behind glass and tell the ricecel what you want.
I was behind a roastie in line (we had both already ordered and just waiting to pay) when a cute teenage girl walks up and like gets between us. The roastie tells her you order at the end. (Pointing to the end of the line) the retarded girl didn’t seem to understand. She looked real confused so I told her basically we already ordered but if you need to order go stand right there (motioned to the spot right behind me). Finally she got it and went to the end of the line to order but wholly fuck what a dumb whore. At least I got to check her out because obviously she was dressed like a slut as most girls are at the mall.

Very interesting story :feelswhere:

Mogs me at talking to rosties in public:chad::chad::chad:

ive been very well thank you :feelscomfy: I find this next bit a bit odd since Ive managed to log on every single day :feelswhere:

:feelssus:
mogs me. I have been really busy because of bullshit work + uni + taking over parts of my dads job in order to let him rest. I miss .co but I dont have the time for it. very lonly existence ngltbh

mogs me. I have been really busy because of bullshit work + uni + taking over parts of my dads job in order to let him rest.
I was very busy these last 2 weeks but we're basically done with 70% of our current jerbs :feelsautistic: I'll be back to Neetform in about a week if nothing else comes up :feelsbadman:

Brutal ngl, why not just give up on school and takeover whatever your dad does :feelswhere:

I miss .co but I dont have the time for it. very lonly existence ngltbh
Yes life without .co is not a life worth living as an incel :feelscomfy: I hope you manage to work out your time properly to get back online :feelsautistic:

I was very busy these last 2 weeks but we're basically done with 70% of our current jerbs :feelsautistic: I'll be back to Neetform in about a week if nothing else comes up :feelsbadman:

Brutal ngl, why not just give up on school and takeover whatever your dad does :feelswhere:

Yes life without .co is not a life worth living as an incel :feelscomfy: I hope you manage to work out your time properly to get back online :feelsautistic:
I am so close to being done with uni it owuldn't make sense. I am a senior rn and I like my field (history) so I might as well finish. I fele bad for my dad since he has gigaworkmaxxed for the last +40 years so I am helping rn.

yeah, once I am done with uni I will probalby be able to be online more. I only have a year left though so its worth it to finish.

at leat you are mostly done with your current job rn tbh. I wish I had a lot more freetime rn but its worth it in the longrun so I am work and uni maxxing rn.

I am so close to being done with uni it owuldn't make sense. I am a senior rn and I like my field (history) so I might as well finish. I fele bad for my dad since he has gigaworkmaxxed for the last +40 years so I am helping rn.

Tbh you're in too deep and too close to the finishline :feelsugh:

That is very unfortunate for your father, how old is he? Like 60-70 ? Most men in those age group wageslaved themselves to near death when they were in their prime :feelsugh:
yeah, once I am done with uni I will probalby be able to be online more. I only have a year left though so its worth it to finish.

Incredibly Based :feelsautistic:
at leat you are mostly done with your current job rn tbh. I wish I had a lot more freetime rn but its worth it in the longrun so I am work and uni maxxing rn.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Im looking forward to neetmaxx for a week or 2 :dab: everything in it's time, you set up for your future now and when you're older you'll have alot more freetime :feelsmage:

Went to the mall this weekend and hit up the food court. Went to an Asian food one, similar to Panda Express where you stand in line and look at the food behind glass and tell the ricecel what you want.
I was behind a roastie in line (we had both already ordered and just waiting to pay) when a cute teenage girl walks up and like gets between us. The roastie tells her you order at the end. (Pointing to the end of the line) the retarded girl didn’t seem to understand. She looked real confused so I told her basically we already ordered but if you need to order go stand right there (motioned to the spot right behind me). Finally she got it and went to the end of the line to order but wholly fuck what a dumb whore. At least I got to check her out because obviously she was dressed like a slut as most girls are at the mall.
Stupid foid, she'll be promoted over an incel any day though.

Chad's seamen fried her neural connections :feelstastyman:

58494bfd3f5249bb9b0e6f69387ceda4.jpg

Tbh you're in too deep and too close to the finishline :feelsugh:

That is very unfortunate for your father, how old is he? Like 60-70 ? Most men in those age group wageslaved themselves to near death when they were in their prime :feelsugh:

Incredibly Based :feelsautistic:

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Im looking forward to neetmaxx for a week or 2 :dab: everything in it's time, you set up for your future now and when you're older you'll have alot more freetime :feelsmage:
yeah he is in his 60s rn tbh