Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid fucking foids ruined my food coping.

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
Decided to go to Chipotle for a nice salad bowl with some barbacoa. There was a parking spot directly in front of the store, so I pulled into there. Directly next to my car was a Nissan Altima full of toilets, maybe in their late teens - early 20s. I briefly glanced at them since they looked like they were about to exit the car (I wanted to make sure the stupid sluts wouldn't ding my door)

As soon as they saw me they started to giggle. I didn't want to be in their line of sight so I stepped and quickly made my way to the store, and as soon as they saw me step out of my car and saw that I was a manlet, they burst out laughing like a pack of hollering jackals. Instantly killed my mood and pissed me off. I still got my food but I didn't enjoy because of what had happened.

Why can't foids just leave subhumans alone? It's not like I'm fucking asking them out for a date. I just wanna be able to go outside and do stuff without being mocked.

Thats why I dont leave my basement

i had chipotle yesterday that's some good food right there

I really wish I could just get a burst of chad fury when stuff like this happens, but I'm too passive. Guessing you're the same way.

as soon as they saw me step out of my car and saw that I was a manlet, they burst out laughing like a pack of hollering jackals
-
Frequently when this happens, it's a coincidence and they were actually laughing at something else.- Seeing a manlet is not exactly hilarious, so I would suggest that their laughter had nothing to do with you.

-
Frequently when this happens, it's a coincidence and they were actually laughing at something else.- Seeing a manlet is not exactly hilarious, so I would suggest that their laughter had nothing to do with you.
Doubt that, considering the foids were looking at me.

i could not imagine being this much of a timid dog. for some life is truly hell on earth

Foids gonna foid , Care less

Decided to go to Chipotle for a nice salad bowl with some barbacoa. There was a parking spot directly in front of the store, so I pulled into there. Directly next to my car was a Nissan Altima full of toilets, maybe in their late teens - early 20s. I briefly glanced at them since they looked like they were about to exit the car (I wanted to make sure the stupid sluts wouldn't ding my door)

As soon as they saw me they started to giggle. I didn't want to be in their line of sight so I stepped and quickly made my way to the store, and as soon as they saw me step out of my car and saw that I was a manlet, they burst out laughing like a pack of hollering jackals. Instantly killed my mood and pissed me off. I still got my food but I didn't enjoy because of what had happened.

Why can't foids just leave subhumans alone? It's not like I'm fucking asking them out for a date. I just wanna be able to go outside and do stuff without being mocked.
I definitely don't hope they get raped by a pack of niggers while going down a dark alley at night!