Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid foid I know got beaten by the pigs

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
One of my roastie friends has a roastie friend who is really fond of going to the riots. (in NYC)

So, from her posting on normcuckmedia, I found out that she got thrashed a bit by pigs and busted her lip.

Its very humorous, as this is karma for her dressing like a whore in public and COMPLAINING THAT SHE'S GETTING CATCALLED AND LOOKED AT. Damn, whore. You didn't even get groped or sexually assaulted or anything, you just got looked at for dressing a certain way and you complain about it?

Why do you have a roastie friend?

lmao she got what she deserved

What does pigs mean in this context? Are you insulting the men who beat her?

Nice. Worthless whores will get what they fucking deserve.

Lifefuel

I’m pretty sure my sister’s participating in the riots to take Instagram pics and show off how moral she is and to feel like she’s a good person.

Foid :yes:
Of color :yes:
Fatherless :yes:
Low self esteem :yes:
Goes to college :yes:
In the leftist capital of America :yes:
Thinks calling people racist is an argument:yes:
Hates trump :yes:

Probabaly getting fucked by Tyrones too to show just how not racist she is. Never seen an asian dick though
I wonder if she knows that the job of a cop is to kill people for not complying. Wonder if she thinks FBI crime stats are racist.. Also wonder if she knows that blacks won’t hate her any less if she pretends to hate herself and to love blacks. Wonder if she thinks her situational awareness spiking around blacks is due to Muh white supremacist indoctrination and socialization

Last edited:
Lifefuel

I’m pretty sure my sister’s participating in the riots to take Instagram pics and show off how moral she is and to feel like she’s a good person.

Foid :yes:
Of color :yes:
Fatherless :yes:
Low self esteem :yes:
Goes to college :yes:
In the leftist capital of America :yes:
Thinks calling people racist is an argument:yes:
Hates trump :yes:

Probabaly getting fucked by Tyrones too to show just how not racist she is. Never seen an asian dick though
I wonder if she knows that the job of a cop is to kill people for not complying. Wonder if she thinks FBI crime stats are racist.. Also wonder if she knows that blacks won’t hate her any less if she pretends to hate herself and to love blacks. Wonder if she thinks her situational awareness spiking around blacks is due to Muh white supremacist indoctrination and socialization
Damn, you had no dad? That’s pretty brutal, dude. Also having a virtue signaling whore for a sister.

Damn, you had no dad? That’s pretty brutal, dude. Also having a virtue signaling whore for a sister.
No I do. Parents got divorced when my sister was 16. She was super normal until then even tho my dad is not much of a dad. Authoritarian type.. Then she and my dad had a big falling out one day when she was like 18 and she hasn’t talked to him since. So right around the time she stopped talking to dad, she got a bf and went to live with him and she started going to college. Perfect storm.

How did you get a roast to associate with you? Moggs me

Mogs me at having hot roastie friends