Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid foid ends up with deadbeat. Says we lack critical thinking skills if you call her for choosing a deadbeat in her edit

this is what happens when you date a betabuxxer while fucking chad behind his back for years, giving him minimal respect and attention. this is exactly what she deserves.

she thought she could keep him in the background supplying her with money and emotional support incase while she fucks chads and keeping him incase she has nobody else to have kids with. now that she wants a good father all she has is a man that she has done nothing but use. he is so tired of being used by this bitch that he doesnt care about her anymore.

based blackpilled husband

this is what happens when you date a betabuxxer while fucking chad behind his back for years, giving him minimal respect and attention. this is exactly what she deserves.

she thought she could keep him in the background supplying her with money and emotional support incase while she fucks chads and keeping him incase she has nobody else to have kids with. now that she wants a good father all she has is a man that she has done nothing but use. he is so tired of being used by this bitch that he doesnt care about her anymore.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"But when we started dating he was so sweet and caring"
"I can't leave him"
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"But when we started dating he was so sweet and caring"
"I can't leave him"
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
thats what she would be like if he was a chad, because he isnt a chad she is leaving him without a second thought

foids excel at character assassination , I doubt it's even his kids

No sympathy :smonk: date a guy shorter than 6 feet next time.

Oh wait, she has kids and is already used up! :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back