Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy Reddit cuck lets wife hang out with Chad coworker as a “platonic friend”, no surprises on what ends up happening

He is experiencing cognitive dissonance over the fact that "platonic" relationships between men and women are obviously not real and are a cope

His wife fundamentally acts like her coworker's girlfriend in every conceivable way except that they don't call each other boyfriend and girlfriend so it's arbitrarily labeled as "platonic"

He is experiencing cognitive dissonance over the fact that "platonic" relationships between men and women are obviously not real and are a cope

His wife fundamentally acts like her coworker's girlfriend in every conceivable way except that they don't call each other boyfriend and girlfriend so it's arbitrarily labeled as "platonic"
In the end she did though because she is divorcing this guy for Chad

Chad don't even need to say or do anything to steal wives.

This is fucking sad and pathetic. And the reason this nigga shouldn't be getting married.

Every single women is OnlyChad. They are just waiting for one to show up.

:feelshaha: I just looked at the OP's post history and he is a Jew and works in real estate

At least he can still get free karma from Reddit signaling he's a sensitive, feminist man, not one of those "controlling assholes".

05qs9urph2ob1

8159grrph2ob1

J13ierrph2ob1

Jfc this is him. Imagine guys like this are getting cucked :whatfeels::fuk:

Don't bother with women unless you're top tier at this point

Just the usual marriage in the West.

If she is texting another man day and night for weeks its over.
If you feel like your the third wheel its over.

It's impossible to know if its platonic and if even by some stretch of the imagination it is, your reputation as a man is in the toilet.

Eh, silly redditors

foids literally cannot be trusted, what is he thinking

OP should have just worked on his personality

>she is divorcing me for him :feels:
Kek, soytard didn't saw that coming from a mile away :feelskek:

To all the soys of reddit, women are creatures incapable of love :society::blackpill:

Best comment: "It sounds like she has a boyfriend with a husband on the side."

Even top tier gigastacies 10/10 like Monica Bellucci and Angelina Jolie got cheated on, so I'm not sure if looks is the issue here. Maybe people just looking for drama.
Gigastacies get cheated all the time, gigachads not at all. The gigastacies are with gigachads who really don't have any shortage of women so why stick with one

Disgusting, but such is the modus operandi of women, which is why no one here is surprised. Perhaps an incel will create a consultancy firm to save dumb men from avoidable cuckoldry.

Poor guy he sounds too nice for his own good.

I couldn't fully read the original text because it was painful to go through, but my point is that there's no hope for a better world with guys like this. What are people here expecting that will happen when the world is populated by individuals of this mindset? It's unbelievable how naive he is, completely swallowing absurd notions like platonic friendships between his wife and another man, and letting her text him all day and night. What exactly is he expecting from this situation? There's something fundamentally flawed in the way these people think. They have been so thoroughly influenced by feminism that they now believe utter nonsense, all for the fear of offending a woman or a white knight on Reddit. It's disgusting behavior.

Stories like this are horrifying. It proves that even if you ascend, the nightmare never really ends. :feelsohgod:

I couldn't fully read the original text because it was painful to go through, but my point is that there's no hope for a better world with guys like this. What are people here expecting that will happen when the world is populated by individuals of this mindset? It's unbelievable how naive he is, completely swallowing absurd notions like platonic friendships between his wife and another man, and letting her text him all day and night. What exactly is he expecting from this situation? There's something fundamentally flawed in the way these people think. They have been so thoroughly influenced by feminism that they now believe utter nonsense, all for the fear of offending a woman or a white knight on Reddit. It's disgusting behavior.
Based.

If the guy was even one percent of chad, he would have straight away said to her about no talking or friendship with other males after marriage but no he has to pretend to be a hero when in reality he is just being stupid.

Don't care what the soys say.

When it's not legal to beat your wife, then shit like this is impossible to stop.

No such thing as a wife, only temporarily embarrassed Chad-less women parking on beta males.

The chad will pump her and then dump her. Then she will cry how chad used her as a fleshlight

Thinking like this when ur like 12 and innocent makes sense... but hes probably a fkn 40+ grown man.
How is it even possible to be this naive, and he probably learned nothing. He 100% will blame himself for what happened for the wrong reasons and the exact same shit will happen to him next time :lul: