Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid Foid Crossed The Street After I looked at her

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
I was at an intersection about to cross the street, waiting for the light to turn red.

This girl had gotten off a bus on the opposite side of the street and then walked over to the crossing point right opposite me. My eyes landed on her for 1 second since I was already looking in that direction.

This cunt took one look at me and then crossed over the small street to her right so that she was on the neighboring intersection when she crossed.

Fucking foids and their micro aggressions!

Shoulda ran her over and turn her into tomato paste

If you were Chad she would've sucked you off right there and then.

Happens all the time.

She was afraid, you were going to hit on her, she thinks, every man is obsessed with her

Should have started following her to scare her kek.:feelsdevil:

She was afraid, you were going to hit on her, she thinks, every man is obsessed with her
How is crossing the street even going to help? What do they think we can't cross the street as well? Lol

Dumb foids have no logic in their thoughts. That's why they need affirmative action to get more outlier women into STEM so they feel like they're equal to men.

This shit has happened to me more times than I can count

bigoted bitch

My hs crush used to do thar