Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid foid almost ran me over today

Hartmann

Hartmann

Recruit
★★
I was at work standing next to her car. She noticed a spider climbing inside from the window that was open. She immediately started screaming and pressed the accelerator while panicking. The wheels were turned in my direction so the car turned towards me. I was hit by the side mirror, a few centimeters to the side and she could have injured me.

Why are they so fucking stupid and have literally zero self control ? She was hysterical. Foids can't control themselves and lose their shit over the smallest thing. They should not be allowed to drive a vehicle, carry a weapon or do anything that might cause harm to others. Fucking cunt.

If she had a gun she defo would've opened fire at that Spider, with bullets wizzing past, one grazing you.

Toilets can't drive a car, they can easily caused a one disaster that would ended the town.

Should have pretended you got injured by larping as passed out, calling the cops, and suing her.

If she had a gun she defo would've opened fire at that Spider, with bullets wizzing past, one grazing you.
Every time I see a law enforcement video showing women involved in shootings they either freeze in fear, miss completely or mag dump into someone who should not have been shot. They are a danger to everyone.

I was at work standing next to her car. She noticed a spider climbing inside from the window that was open. She immediately started screaming and pressed the accelerator while panicking. The wheels were turned in my direction so the car turned towards me. I was hit by the side mirror, a few centimeters to the side and she could have injured me.

Why are they so fucking stupid and have literally zero self control ? She was hysterical. Foids can't control themselves and lose their shit over the smallest thing. They should not be allowed to drive a vehicle, carry a weapon or do anything that might cause harm to others. Fucking cunt.
She needs to be shot dead. (In gta v)

Strong independet woman btw.

I shot a spider once...

It was very large

You should seek compensation if you were hit.

funny thing is I have a small spider in my beater. I’m too lazy to kill it plus most spiders are harmless. At least I have some company when I’m on the road.

Yeah except the cops and courts will do everything in their power to take the side of the poor innocent foid who can never do anything wrong.
They won’t when it comes to something like this, as it isn’t an alteration or anything. She was in her car.

They won’t when it comes to something like this, as it isn’t an alteration or anything. She was in her car.
You are probably right, it's definitely worth pursing at least.
I'm just very distrustful of the system, some cops will go to absurd lengths to defend foids.

hopefully maybe she would fear me more than the spider
suing for psychological damage without serious physical injury is something only a foid would get comped for unless he let himself get fully run over with his bones broken

hopefully maybe she would fear me more than the spider

suing for psychological damage without serious physical injury is something only a foid would get comped for unless he let himself get fully run over with his bones broken
Just say you have pain in your body.

Suing is unfortunately not an option. Where I live cops are lazy useless fucks who won't bother if there is no significant damage or injury.

Use this as a way to become a Neet