Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunts at my uni putting up posters again

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
These faggots need to stfu about palentine or whatever it’s called. I’m the lookmatch to Frankensteins monster, you think I care about other people anymore?

These faggots need to stfu about palentine or whatever it’s called. I’m the lookmatch to Frankensteins monster, you think I care about other people anymore?
Tell them you're a jew

put these posters up instead

Tell them you're a jew
Some mad lads were wearing the little Jew hats last semester when the protestors decided to literally set up tents on campus to protest and sleep there for some reason. Everyone wanted to knock them out and I loved it. (If you’re from Melbourne and know what uni I go to, hello)

They'll get reported to the police for antisemitism

Some mad lads were wearing the little Jew hats last semester when the protestors decided to literally set up tents on campus to protest and sleep there for some reason. Everyone wanted to knock them out and I loved it. (If you’re from Melbourne and know what uni I go to, hello)
G'day mate!

Having a bit of tucker for breaky...

These fags care more people from across the world more then the people in there own community who suffering right now, fuck these scum.