Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunt took a picture of me today

• Thread starter SerbBurekConsoomer
  • Start date
SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
Two girls were talking and one of them turned around, saw me, said someting to her whore friend, pulled her phone out and took picture of me. She was using her fucking front camera and made it visible that she wasn't taking selfie. I just said "Pička ti materina!!!" and got no response. This is not the first time someone did this.

Take a pic of her too and post it here :lul:

That is strange, where did this happen

Should've taken her phone and smash it on the ground.

Two girls were talking and one of them turned around, saw me, said someting to her whore friend, pulled her phone out and took picture of me. She was using her fucking front camera and made it visible that she wasn't taking selfie. I just said "Pička ti materina!!!" and got no response. This is not the first time someone did this.
They look at you like a funny monkey, why don't you smash their faces? Nothing serious will happen to you.

why did u let this happen its literally privacy invasion or some shit like that

in 2019 one girl tried to take a picture of me (don't know for which purpose) and i said that i will take her smartphone and hard reset it if she does it.

in 2019 one girl tried to take a picture of me (don't know for which purpose) and i said that i will take her smartphone and hard reset it if she does it.
Based

it happened right in front of her prettyboy boyfriend
Fuck you cant imagine how much i hate feminine "men". They are not better than foids. Only high testosterone can make a decent person.

I dont think that all foids are evil btw. Faelid foids with high testosterone are normal, and act almost like men.

Faelid foids with high testosterone are normal, and act almost like men.
they are pretty aggressive and manly, don't like that, i think masculine women are lesbian material
Vancouver_Pride_2009_%2823%29.jpg
butch_fb.jpg

They do it to upload your face to the internet or use it as a meme because they think it has that potential.

Then they share it among their group of friends while they laugh as a group at your creepy appearance.

They also share it with Chad, who can't stop thinking about how he'd use you as a punching bag if he'd been your high school classmate.

Take a pic of her too and post it here :lul:
She's not the biggest coomfuel, but she's still something .is ethnics would clap to death.

That is strange, where did this happen
In an empty street. I was walking behind them. They were around 18-20 and looked like regular balkan whores.

Bro, I'm 5ft7 with alien skull, thicc chud lips and retarded shape of nose. Even blind people would notice something is wrong. :cryfeels:

They look at you like a funny monkey, why don't you smash their faces? Nothing serious will happen to you.
why did u let this happen its literally privacy invasion or some shit like that
It happened in richfag part of neighbourhood that is full of cameras. There was no chance, not even for smallest intervention. She did it in such a disrespectful manner.

It happened in richfag part of neighbourhood that is full of cameras. There was no chance, not even for smallest intervention. She did it in such a disrespectful manner.
humiliation :feelsbadman:

Girls taking pic of u = chad or sub10
I can't determine if you're joking because I'm autist. Other men taken pictures of me laughing their asses off. So that's somewhat of a proof. Last time that happened was 1 year ago in school bathroom.

D
daaaanm bro do you look that bad

Should have punched those femoids and beat them to a pulp. Afterwards should have taken a pic of them

Technically it's legal to take photos in public. So I just ignore when normie faggots do this. Yes it is annoying but in a way it also makes me feel good because I must've scared them that's why they take pics like a faggot to try to embarrass you

Technically it's legal to take photos in public. So I just ignore when normie faggots do this. Yes it is annoying but in a way it also makes me feel good because I must've scared them that's why they take pics like a faggot to try to embarrass you
Yes, I'm not worried about local embarrassment. Shit gets problematic when they post you on shittok and say "This skary creepy guy is following us:foidSoy:".

Grape her

I can't determine if you're joking because I'm autist. Other men taken pictures of me laughing their asses off. So that's somewhat of a proof. Last time that happened was 1 year ago in school bathroom.
Nigga u fucking pussy GO ER

Should have taken a picture of their ass and told them that you will publish it online