Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid CUNT Thinks She's Lonely

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Another retarded ass narcissitic bitch that claims to feel lonely despite having a boyfriend. I notice male normie faggots complaining about being lonely and not liking people, but they're in a realtionship or even have children! No wonder I hate women, I want to kill these people as this frustrates me intellectually.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/1sji6r/i_have_no_interest_in_other_people_but_im_lonely/

I have no interest in other people but I'm lonely.​

I'm an introvert. I'd be perfectly fine with my life and having no friends except that I occasionally get so lonely- mostly when I need something from someone (to vent, to get reassurance, selfish reasons I guess). The only person I can tolerate being around for extended periods of time is my boyfriend. In the past, "best friends" have been nice to chit chat with but I can't get past the "getting to know you" phase with anyone since highschool. This sounds shitty but to be quite honest, I have this feeling like nobody has anything to offer unless I need something from them. Conversation absolutely bores me, even when it's about topics that I enjoy (example- I like horror movies but when people talk about their favorites and ones I just HAVE to see I just kind of zone out because I have no interest in their opinion) This makes me sound so arrogant but at the same time I feel completely self-conscious whenever I'm having a conversation. I can tell they know I'm bored. I just grasp at straws trying to keep conversation going because I don't want them to hate me even though I have no interest in them and don't enjoy their company just because I have the desire to be desirable.
I don't know what's wrong with me.

Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.
Upvote51Downvote12comments0 awardsShareShare

Sort by:Best

https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills

read some of it , regret it

So she wants others to listen and comfort her when she needs it, but to get lost and not bother her once done. Wow, so selfish and self centered. Shes not an introvert but an turbo bitch.

She's not lonely. She's bored and upset from not getting enough validation from others. This is always the situation with every single 'lonely' female.,

Introvert, bad personality and she still has a boyfriend.

Honestly nothing pisses me off more than a foid trying to fit in with incels. In my time finding a home before this website i would join other forums or discord servers made for people who were suffering from depression. Every single one of them had at least one foid attention whoring in that chat room. One time i went through one of their chat history and i looked for the word boyfriend and behold she is very open about having a boyfriend but yet feels this is the place to complain about shit as dumb as "idk what i want to eat today". Then there are the worst ones which are the 1000 cock stare foids who cry about being lonely and hating men but when you look into her she has been fucked by more people than genghis khan himself probably ever did. I just really dislike when foids try to pass off as femcels, ALL of them have had boyfriends or have them and just try to pass of some fake hardship to seem more interesting.

Honestly nothing pisses me off more than a foid trying to fit in with incels. In my time finding a home before this website i would join other forums or discord servers made for people who were suffering from depression. Every single one of them had at least one foid attention whoring in that chat room. One time i went through one of their chat history and i looked for the word boyfriend and behold she is very open about having a boyfriend but yet feels this is the place to complain about shit as dumb as "idk what i want to eat today". Then there are the worst ones which are the 1000 cock stare foids who cry about being lonely and hating men but when you look into her she has been fucked by more people than genghis khan himself probably ever did. I just really dislike when foids try to pass off as femcels, ALL of them have had boyfriends or have them and just try to pass of some fake hardship to seem more interesting.

Certain male normie faggots do that too. They claim to be loners while having a gf. Most men including "macho" ones are mentally effeminate and faggoty.

Certain male normie faggots do that too. They claim to be loners while having a gf. Most men including "macho" ones are mentally effeminate and faggoty.
I havent come across this but its probably out there if you lift every rock but with women its just different for me idk. Just hate their cunt attitude

Feeling lonely and being lonely are two totally different things. Women will never understand this.

Women can never be lonely, because there will always be someone who wants to talk to them.

And that post is just genuinely retarded.

She has a boyfriend, she talks to other people but gets bored, so walks out of the conversation.

"Conversation absolutely bores me, even when it's about topics that I enjoy (example- I like horror movies but when people talk about their favorites and ones I just HAVE to see I just kind of zone out because I have no interest in their opinion)"

Bruh.

when people talk about their favorites and ones I just HAVE to see I just kind of zone out because I have no interest in their opinion

She’s not lonely, she’s just a fucking bitch