Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid bunny @kay' won't answer any of my DMs or interact with me. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS @kay'??!! RRREEEE!!!!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@kay' What did I do to you you bunny? I've always been supportive of you. I am the ONLY guy here who has taken an interest in your health problems, and this is how you treat me now??!! What changed??!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feels::feels::feels::feelsree::feelsree:

>inb4 he responds with dnr

@kay' What did I do to you you bunny? I've always been supportive of you. I am the ONLY guy here who has taken an interest in your health problems, and this is how you treat me now??!! What changed??!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feels::feels::feels::feelsree::feelsree:
Get a room

incel trait: you get ghosted on an incel forum

kay'
★★★★★
المانلة المعذّب
Joined Nov 29, 2022
Last seen 31 minutes ago · Viewing forum The Sewers

tl;dr, @kay' dumped @wereq.

What else do you expect from a rabbit?
Uh-uh aaargh

He's in the sewers a lot. Maybe just post some memes over there?

Gay

You keep putting disgusting gory avis.

I cant keep looking at this disgusting shit because it amplifies the visions i see when i try to sleep.

Any 12 yo with a gory avi is ignored. Sorry mango.

I am schizophrenic from years of suffering and drug abuse. I need to protect myself, you dont understand. Consider yourself lucky.
I know mang. Sorry. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Hope you are getting better with your shoulder and nerves.

I am schizophrenic from years of suffering and drug abuse. I need to protect myself, you dont understand. Consider yourself lucky.
I understand but that's an excuse considering his avi isn't gory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back