Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid bimbo slut exposed

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★
This dumb whore I used to like (the one that I slapped on the back of the head then punched her in the back a few days later) used to post a bunch of slutty shit on her Instagram and TikTok until I found her parents' Facebook accounts and sent them photos of her being a massive whore. I sent her screenshots of the messages and the photos I sent to her parents and she made all her accounts private and changed their names lmao. She's probably getting railed by a bunch of degenerate chads rn, but it's nice knowing that she panicked and scared at the thought of her parents looking at her being a whore.

:feelskek::feelskek:
Based, did she know it was you how did her parents react?

:feelskek::feelskek:
Based, did she know it was you how did her parents react?
I'm pretty sure she knows it was me since I'm the only one that can see through that bitch. Her parents didn't say anything, they just blocked me lol.

Print the screenshots and mail them to the parents house

Nice. Should have sent them to her other relatives, and friends and also enemies, so they have something to discuss in the thanksgiving table.

Nice. Should have sent them to her other relatives, and friends and also enemies, so they have something to discuss in the thanksgiving table.
I sent them to her uncle, too. He blocked me, too. I sent them to her grandparents, too, but I don't think they ever saw it.