Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stupid aunt has the audacity to text me “happy kids day” I’m not even a kid fattie

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
Of course i’m seen as a child still. Even my grandma still sees me as one She even told me herself. Kids day is a retarded holiday celebrated in my families country. My aunt decides to text me ab it and tell me how she misses me & other bullshit

This bitch never congratulated me for my graduation, yet she still asked my grandparents for fucking photos. Stupid entitled bitch. Anyways after i saw the text i responded back but then i saw her fucking story and it was her showing photos of her daughter and her niece but what ab me?

Nowhere to be seen! I then deleted my message after tha. I think my mom convinced my family to hate me . So i got nothing at this point

she probably has dementia
She’s too young to have dementia She was born in the late 80s She was a literal child when that damn toy story movie came out and was 18 in like the early 2000s like around 2007 or some shit

Tell that stupid whore to kill herself

this shit happened to me too
at work, bbw comes and says loudly to me "happy boys day"tfw its obvious u havnt been near pussy