Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid 9+/10 bitch gets mad at me for asking how she would rate herself

S

SuperCheatBros

----
-
I asked her to rate my looks and gave me a 6/10, wtf? I'm more of a 3 or 4
Anyway I asked her what she would rate herself and she gets upset with me and tells me how "offensive" i'm being and that "our generation gets offended by that" and "muh objectifying people" (She rated me when I asked her, hypocrite). Luckily, the class "Chad-lite" who was in the conversation sided with me. I fucking hate her. I would be happy to smash her fucking skull in.
I was so pissed off. Very high Rage Fuel.
After that, as usual, throughout the day, I got some nasty looks from girls as usual (or I could just be overthinking it).
I hate my life.

It is over
Maybe in a way. I actually still have a fighting chance with some of the other girls (I wasn't trying to get with this one), but i'm starting to lose interest. I just want to graduate, be self employed, become a well-known game dev, YouTuber and animator, and live alone.
If i'm low T from my blood test, I might be able to take steroids and other meds and even have a chance of ascending.