Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stumbled upon some prom memes and now im on the verge of roping.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
this-is-so-cute-omg-prom-5-4-2-you-31464140.png

omg-this-is-so-cute-kira-will-you-go-to-18708191.png

and-i-thought-he-was-playing-taking-her-to-prom-2937567.png

:cryfeels:
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!:feels:
That should have been me!!!!!:woke:
All these missed opportunities.
Now it's all over, no turning back. Now I just age and miss more opportunities until I die and my miserable life ends.
God damnit it wasnt supposed to turn out like this. I was supposed to be a hot shot with a hot gf and a great life.
Instead I'm fucking writing on an incels forum with nothing better to do.
Stupid fucking sluts I hate all of you!!!!! Every single fucking one of you selfish shallow fake whores:feelsree:
Why the fuck did you do this to me??????
All you had to do was treat me like I was human, instead of treating me like I'm just an ugly face.
But now it's too late. Only downhill from here. My life is over. Now it's just wageslavery.

:feels:

What are all these ethnics doing slaying

1st picture is suicidefuel

Manlets not even qualified for a damn response.

Damn, that first fucker isn't even chad or chadlite and his knees and face are shit, but he has height advantage so rip

meanwhile i was rotting in my bed all alone on my hs prom night

fuck u normscum

I remember the girl i asked to prom to rejected me lol. Atleast she dint go with the chadlite that "stole" her from me. They did date for a while though.

I didn’t go to prom.

I was playing League of Legends during my prom night.

I had a dream about prom the other night. Reminded me of my highschool crush. Then reminded me about how one of my friends from JROTC said he fucked her on valentines day a year after we graduated. This just led me to search for her on google. She is still looking sexy as all fuck, but then I realized how many miles of dick she must've taken over the years. Especially so since she is still going by her maiden name, which means she has still yet to marry and is still taking dicks.

I am now depressed.

"OmG so relAtablE" :feelstastyman:

I had a dream about prom the other night. Reminded me of my highschool crush. Then reminded me about how one of my friends from JROTC said he fucked her on valentines day a year after we graduated. This just led me to search for her on google. She is still looking sexy as all fuck, but then I realized how many miles of dick she must've taken over the years. Especially so since she is still going by her maiden name, which means she has still yet to marry and is still taking dicks.

I am now depressed.
Your friend is an asshole if he knew that was your crush.

Your friend is an asshole if he knew that was your crush.

He didn't. I never told anyone I was into her. Well, except for my bully older sister who basically forced me to tell her.