Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stuffs like this make me feel thankful towards my father

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2d92ujwi48

who did everything to avoid that my mentally ill mother abuse me, and stopped her in her bullshit when she tried to divorce rape him in order to separate him from me.

My life would have been a hell hole if I have been raised by a single mother with no income and 0 social skills. Instead, my father raised me well and had to deal with the difficulties made up by his wife, all that shit to offer me a "stable" houseold, the best as he could.

I'm still an incel, but it could have been far worse without him.

:f: to all dads who do their best for their boys.

You are lucky,i am unlucky :(

You are lucky,i am unlucky :(
My whole childhood is me being alone or with my dad because my mentally ill mother was causing a tantrum at home. Honestly, it's not being lucky. But I must say my dad is a good person, and did all he could to offer me a "stable" life, the best as he could. I'm thankful for that.

woman are narcistic POS

gotta lern it the hard way

There's a reason wife beating was a perfectly acceptable practice

Cope. All dem tyrones fukin white girls had the worst of single moms.

I'd gladly exchange my childhood memories for a future swimming in pussy.

I remember seeing this a few years back , surprised the kid bothered talking to her for like an hour I would've told her to fuck off and gtfo after like 5 mins

I remember seeing this a few years back , surprised the kid bothered talking to her for like an hour I would've told her to fuck off and gtfo after like 5 mins
In an abusive situation it's very hard to take back controle against someone trying to manipulate and using psychological technics to do so.

jfl the youtuber that uploaded that also has redpill videos. explains the soy voice

Wish my father did a similar sort of thing for me.

My father was a neglectful alcoholic piece of shit who never abused us, but did nothing to help me either.
And I was only talking about his personality, not his fucked up genes.

I’m stuff
C081A76A 8447 4C99 82EB D4611574EBA8

My father is fine

Cope. All dem tyrones fukin white girls had the worst of single moms.

I'd gladly exchange my childhood memories for a future swimming in pussy.
Niggers are not human.

You can’t learn anything about yourself or human/homosapen culture by comparing yourself to homoerectus/nignogs.

Besides considering the extremely high death rate and or imprisonment rate of blacks due to their self destructive behavior all of the top shelf pussy, drugs and related goodies and free gibs me dats in the world still aren’t enough to make the bastards satisfied or content.

Niggers are not human.

You can’t learn anything about yourself or human/homosapen culture by comparing yourself to homoerectus/nignogs.
Idgaf about humanity. Look at globohomo and what men had become. And women fuck dogs. Fuckin dogs! man!.

Besides considering the extremely high death rate and or imprisonment rate of blacks due to their self destructive behavior all of the top shelf pussy, drugs and related goodies and free gibs me dats in the world still aren’t enough to make the bastards satisfied or content.
If only I was that low inhabit and greedy. I'd be on a boat to Germany fuckin cute JBs day and night. Chilling with pakis and Nigerian bros.