Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL studymaxxing is cope

it's not a cope to studymaxx if you need a certain degree to work for yourself, which is the main goal.

True. For me this actually happened accidentally. Remote work gigs have exploded the past couple of years.

Bro send me friend request
ItsTrulyOverFR#2455.
Im LordForced2exist

Bro send me friend request
ItsTrulyOverFR#2455.
Im LordForced2exist

Let's try this then:

You're absolutely right. I studymaxxed my way to a CS degree, the whole time I had a feeling I was doing the wrong thing but because my parents and everyone told me it was what i needed to be successful, I kept on doing it. I saw normalfags making friends, having fun, going to parties, while I continued to just focus on getting good grades. At one point I was really close to dropping out but I reluctantly persisted. I thought things would change once I started working.

Then it was a huge struggle to get a job because I had no network so I was thrown into the rat race of applying for jobs online and at career fairs. Finally I landed a job making like half of what should've been my starting salary. And within a month I became legit suicidal since I realized how much I hated the career I had spent the last 4 years working on instead of enjoying my youth. Eventually I managed to get a job paying a good salary but I was so demoralized I could barely function in it.

Now I'm NEET and want nothing to do with the field I spent the last 7 years working towards. I would rather live in some mudhut in a third world country, doing manual labor and counting every cent than be a pathetic white collar wageslave subordinated to normalfags ever again.

I'm in college too. I want to make games.
Please don't do this. You WILL regret it. Do literally ANYTHING ELSE.

Just realized this thread is a year old... probably too late for you

Last edited:
Yup, over for status and studycopers, foids have affirmative actions and Chads have halo, studying just makes you the cog the ensures that HRfoids and managementchads have a company to pay them

studying just makes you the cog the ensures that HRfoids and managementchads have a company to pay them

It's pending at the moment. I'm going to sew something.