Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Studying is a good cope

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
I never studied, always failed in every exam but i decided to score all A's in the next exam and it's like 4 weeks later. This is the first time in my life that i actually taking studying bit seriously and i never realised it was a good cope cuz it's really time consuming and i never got bored from it cuz since i never really studied most information sounds so new and i think it's a good way to rot and not think anything else and just make the day pass by it why also saying to myself i have done something productive.

just learning new shit in general is a good cope, even long after you've finished school.

makes your brain temporarily forget about the state of your life because it needs to focus on something potentially difficult

just learning new shit in general is a good cope, even long after you've finished school.

makes your brain temporarily forget about the state of your life because it needs to focus on something potentially difficult
Yeah that's why most truecels end up becoming scienceCELS

I agree. Even if foids are repulsed by me it doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try and find success in other areas of life. It feels great when your studying pays off.