Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studying during the worst months of the pandemic was kinda lifefuel tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I consider the "hard" stage of the pandemic from March 2020 to January/February 2021 but specially the first three months when nobody saw it coming and didn't know how to react. What I liked about this period was:
-Didn't have to wake up early for class and didn't have to commute
-Didn't have to deal with shitty classmates or feeling jealous of others' succesful uni lives
-It was much easier to pass because we could cheat (university too poor to afford proctorio or similar software)
-I could get in virtual class, mute it and do other stuff with no one noticing

On the other hand staying at home all day was really boring and even depressing (never thought I would say that kek) and I lost a lot of motivation for my studies during this time, but still passed. Then on September 2020 we were still with online classes but professors were much better organised so it was more work and more difficult but still easier than face-to-face classes. I'm happy I spent my last semesters of uni online. But I think that those who were in the opposite situation of me (first and second year students) are now fucked because getting used to face-to-face teaching after online is much harder.

I was basically just LDARing during that time.

tbh, ain't no one want to commute anywhere

inb4 soys give us this reality via "walking cities"

also you could cheat on your college admission exams like crazy in the 2000s, JFL, no cameras or anything yet