Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Studycels?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
What are you studying? Im going the medcel route. Next fall I'll be taking physiology and bio and im freaking out because i fucked off in hs school 8 years ago. Im avg iq so nothing special. Am i fucked?

How close til you graduate?
Does your field pay well?
Anything you would've done differently? Any advice welcome.

inb4 its a cope. id rather cope living however i choose when its all said and done.

Don't study something if you don't like it, also make sure that whatever you study lands you a job.

I'm studying accounting.
It's easy as fuck and I'm top of my class with minimal effort.

I'm studying accounting.
It's easy as fuck and I'm top of my class with minimal effort.
thought about accounting if i do shitty on my pre-reqs lol. after next year I'll be able to tell if it's still worth to pursue.

I started off software engineering then switched to computer engineering. Considering switching to comp sci because engineering is a meme unless I want to become certified

Studying and memorizing is much more important than your mere IQ for med school.
Sure you cannot be literally retarded, but so many medical doctors do not have a high IQ and even they got through their degree.

not saying it’s not important. But it doesn’t matter unless your top percent. when I browsed /sci/ it consisted of people saying there is no point in trying if your iq is below 130 or if you are not a savant. You don’t need high iq to get a degre.

you have to memorise shit for medschool, not be high IQ (not saying you dont have to be clever though, most doctors do have a higher than normal IQ). high iq people develop and discover new things and inventions.

Im studying for the state exams so i can join the spanish teaching staff and be a bureaucrat the rest of my life. Or at least thats what i want. Depression dont really let me study that much.
I already graduated, im a professional philosopher lmao
My field is worse than almost any other arts field. But its actually better than sociology, antropology, history of arts, fine arts, music and most weird philologies like german, italian, greek, latin... because the state doesnt need those at all (lol) so you cant even be a teacher, just college professor, that is impossible in Spain for most people because you need friends and family in college before you can get in.
Study something you like, dont be afraid to investigate what you like even if its not important for exams, dont worry about scores, they are highly random if you dont personally know the professor... idk...

already graduated, studying for a version of the GRE

What are you studying? Im going the medcel route. Next fall I'll be taking physiology and bio and im freaking out because i fucked off in hs school 8 years ago. Im avg iq so nothing special. Am i fucked?

How close til you graduate?
Does your field pay well?
Anything you would've done differently? Any advice welcome.

inb4 its a cope. id rather cope living however i choose when its all said and done.
Tried studying but failed and had to go back to wageslavery again. Surprisingly i had today a job interview for an IT job, maybe i can escape wageslavery but my hopes are not high.

The opposite. I'm lazy and stupid and studycels piss me off. Especially the ones who would get an A- and complain the mark was too low.

I am in college studying radiology (x-rays). As a Radiology Technician I can work in X-Ray (duh), tomography, and even magnetic resonance. It is not hard, with medium effort you can get good grades. Most of my colleagues fail because they skip too many classes. They don't go to the college and stay at bars, drinking and smoking and having sex.
roastie friend I went to HS with just graduated as a radiology tech

Congrats on your futrue career, keep it up

I am studying computer engineering, it is super tough, sometimes I like the stuff I am studying, others I hate that shit.
I am a big procrastinator and depression and having no gf or friends don't help with my mental health. This summer I will get the bachelor. I don't know if I will keep on studying for a masters or apply for jobs.
What do you suggest?

the ones who would get an A- and complain the mark was too low.
tenor.gif