Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studyceling reduces your negligible attractiveness to impossible negative levels

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
There is nothing more repulsive to women than an incel with deegrees and certificates. Being hideous is one thing but being hideous and
having above average education is flat out annoying to them. Females will shame you no matter how much you suceed. They don't give
a fuck about your accomplishents and they will try to belittle you as soon as they learn about them. If you are an ugly incel you have NO
value as a living creature and you will NEVER receive any sort of validation for pursuing your goals.

Chads  will get praised no matter what path they chose to take in their lifes. Normies will get rewarded every time they achieve something
no matter how small it is. Yesterday, duing class for example, a Normie answered correctly a tricky question about aminoacids's chemical bonds
(I knew the answer as well and raised my hand before him but since I'm ugly the teacher ignored me) and his girlfriend, who sat next to him,
kissed him as a reward, effectivelly trigerring me and other subhumans there. On the other hand, every time I did something similar I was shamed
or ignored.

Last year for example, I used to hang out with a girl and she would always say stuff like "You that you know everything" or "It must be nice being
so smart" every time I answered a question right or passed an exam. All I would receive were saracstic comments from her. I would have been better off
if I hid my results from her tbh. If you are ugly noone gives a shit about what you do and negative feedback is all you will get. Women will just call
you competitive, spoilsport and egotistical if you present any sort of achievements. You are better off acting like a low IQ redneck to avoid shaming.
With advanced eduction your chances of getting laid reduce from 0 to astronomically low levels that are impossilbe to escape.

face is everything

nausea said:
face is everything

Exactly. Face determines a man's value. Nothing else. NOTHING.

my face is a passport for loneliness

nausea said:
my face is a passport for loneliness

My face is my celibacy lisence

it is pretty fucked up how incels practically made the world what it is today, and what do they get in return? nothing but false praises

Women don't care about knowledge.

You're 100% right.

They don't like seeing ugly men succeed. Some ugly men will succeed get PhD's or end up making a lot of Money; this potentially enable them to infilitrate the dating pool and pass down their genes.

I've seen one youtube video where there was ugly male sperm donor; he wanted to pass down his genes and a lot of women looked at him with a disgusted face.

Education doesn't matter unless you get money with it my dude. You can't pay for a prostitute with english essays

Everything ugly men do or say is criticized and nitpicked for flaws, it is human nature to despise unattractive males. The funny thing is they will never directly admit it is your looks they despise, they always blame your personality or social skills, everything is always considered our fault for existing. All normies and females subconsciously want us to commit suicide such is their visceral hatred for us, but they do not want our filthy blood upon their hands, so they leave us to slowly starve, hoping we get the message by them giving us the cold shoulder.

cope you are projecting too much.

universallyabhorred said:
Everything ugly men do or say is criticized and nitpicked for flaws, it is human nature to despise unattractive males. The funny thing is they will never directly admit it is your looks they despise, they always blame your personality or social skills, everything is always considered our fault for existing. All normies and females subconsciously  want us to commit suicide  such is their  visceral hatred for us, but they do not want our filthy blood upon their hands, so they leave us to slowly starve, hoping we get the message by them giving us the cold shoulder.

this

nausea said:

The worst part is that even when you succeed at something,even minor females will feel jealous and hate you for it. 

While when Chad succeeds females feel happy for him. 

The ultimate blackpill is that females want Chad to succeed and not you. And they will actively help Chad succeed

incelman said:
There is nothing more repulsive to women than an incel with deegrees and certificates. Being hideous is one thing but being hideous and
having above average education is flat out annoying to them. Females will shame you no matter how much you suceed. They don't give
a fuck about your accomplishents and they will try to belittle you as soon as they learn about them. If you are an ugly incel you have NO
value as a living creature and you will NEVER receive any sort of validation for pursuing your goals.

Chads  will get praised no matter what path they chose to take in their lifes. Normies will get rewarded every time they achieve something
no matter how small it is. Yesterday, duing class for example, a Normie answered correctly a tricky question about aminoacids's chemical bonds
(I knew the answer as well and raised my hand before him but since I'm ugly the teacher ignored me) and his girlfriend, who sat next to him,
kissed him as a reward, effectivelly trigerring me and other subhumans there. On the other hand, every time I did something similar I was shamed
or ignored.

Last year for example, I used to hang out with a girl and she would always say stuff like "You that you know everything" or "It must be nice being
so smart" every time I answered a question right or passed an exam. All I would receive were saracstic comments from her. I would have been better off
if I hid my results from her tbh. If you are ugly noone gives a shit about what you do and negative feedback is all you will get. Women will just call
you competitive, spoilsport and egotistical if you present any sort of achievements. You are better off acting like a low IQ redneck to avoid shaming.
With advanced eduction your chances of getting laid reduce from 0 to astronomically low levels that are impossilbe to escape.

Dude she might have been flirting with you...wtf

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
The ultimate blackpill is that females want Chad to succeed and not you. And they will actively help Chad succeed

this too

as a related note, do you know Cioran?

nausea said:
this too

as a related note, do you know Cioran?

Yeah I used to read him a lot back in the day.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're 100% right.

They don't like seeing ugly men succeed. Some ugly men will succeed get PhD's or end up making a lot of Money; this potentially enable them to infilitrate the dating pool and pass down their genes.

I've seen one youtube video where there was ugly male sperm donor; he wanted to pass down his genes and a lot of women looked at him with a disgusted face.

I have seen that video as well. Just shows how unfair reality is for ugly men

Sparky said:
As an incel

Act smart- They perceive you as a loser try hard nerd

Act dumb- They perceive you as a loser who won’t go anywhere in life

You just can’t win as a subhuman :(

Sums it up pretty well

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope you are projecting too much.

Suuure

universallyabhorred said:
Everything ugly men do or say is criticized and nitpicked for flaws, it is human nature to despise unattractive males. The funny thing is they will never directly admit it is your looks they despise, they always blame your personality or social skills, everything is always considered our fault for existing. All normies and females subconsciously  want us to commit suicide  such is their  visceral hatred for us, but they do not want our filthy blood upon their hands, so they leave us to slowly starve, hoping we get the message by them giving us the cold shoulder.

They don't admit it's our looks because they can't consiously realize it. Women just dub it personality cause their fible minds cannot rationalize their actions.

wincel said:
Dude she might have been flirting with you...wtf

The cope of the day.