Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [STUDY] Women’s negative perception of catcalling has more to do with age gaps (agecuckoldry) than the catcalling itself.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

This study shows that attractive harassers and young adult harassers are less scary and more enjoyable compared to unattractive harassers and 40+ year old adult harassers respectively.

Quote: “Results mirror the sexual harassment literature and suggest that harassment by younger and attractive men is viewed as less harassing.”

Quote:
THOUGHTS ON THE AGE DIFFERENCE:

In an open-ended section of the survey, people could opt to share how the age difference made them feel. While a few said they were creeped out or upset no matter the age of the harasser, most said the when the harasser was an older man, it was different. Here are examples:

“It felt more threatening, inappropriate, and sexualizing.”

“It is instantly more predatory and plays even more on power dynamics.”

“If the harasser is closer to my age, I will see it as a harmless way to flirt but when the person is 30 years my senior, it becomes alarming due to the predatory nature this scenario then takes on.”

“I knew they knew more than me, had more experience than me, and could easily overpower me, being men, and not boys. I also know they had more means to do harm. Access to drugs, cars, guns, things I knew I probably couldn’t imagine. They had way more power.”

“There is more of a power differential, and as a young person I didn’t have a full context for what was happening, which felt more unsettling.”

“When I first started encountering street harassment from ages 14-15, I was mostly confused. Something about being catcalled by grown men felt wrong and creepy, but I also felt like I was supposed to be grateful for the attention, or like it meant I was fulfilling the adult female idea of attractiveness. I was conflicted between my gut feelings and my ideas about what women were supposed to be.”

“They knew I was underage and seemed to relish that fact. Plus, they usually were in cars and I live in a place with high rated of sex trafficking and am a black woman. All of those factors together, and I was terrified.”

“I was creeped out when I was 9 and 35 year olds were hitting on me.”

“being harassed by boys the same age was bad but did not feel as scary or obscene.”

“it is absolutely disgusting when a 50-year-old man comments on your 12 year old boobs.”

“i feel scared, and i feel like I’m not in charge of my own body.”

“Yes, because I’m 14, so if the harasser is much older than me, I find it disgusting that an older man would sexualize a kid.”
@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @Snowstormhigh @Diocel thoughts?

but that was to be expected, according to the law of strong emotions, of course they like to be harassed by chads

“When I first started encountering street harassment from ages 14-15, I was mostly confused. Something about being catcalled by grown men felt wrong and creepy, but I also felt like I was supposed to be grateful for the attention, or like it meant I was fulfilling the adult female idea of attractiveness. I was conflicted between my gut feelings and my ideas about what women were supposed to be.”
But it's ok when they do it?

Figslugs are the worst predators because they go into society and prey upon you just by existing and baiting you. Even if they are caught for things Men would go to jail and be lynched publicly for, they will happily be slapped on the wrist and sent somewhere outside of the publics eye and everyone just forgets about the ugly old bitch.

Fucking kike tube.

Also water is wet and the ground is hard.

@foosballcel you should read this

Yeah makes sense, women are only conditioned to find compliments from older men "predatory"

@Draestyn
Yeah makes sense, women are only conditioned to find compliments from older men "predatory"
long ago, they probably would’ve viewed it as predatory if a black guy did it

if age gaps weren’t stigmatized maybe they wouldn’t frown on catcalling as much

Almost all actions with women are negative unless you're attractive

But it's ok when they do it?

Figslugs are the worst predators because they go into society and prey upon you just by existing and baiting you. Even if they are caught for things Men would go to jail and be lynched publicly for, they will happily be slapped on the wrist and sent somewhere outside of the publics eye and everyone just forgets about the ugly old bitch.

Fucking kike tube.

Also water is wet and the ground is hard.

lmao just imagine someone doing that shit to a woman on live tv. Nigga would get epsteined in a week

This study shows that attractive harassers and young adult harassers are less scary and more enjoyable compared to unattractive harassers and 40+ year old adult harassers respectively.

Quote: “Results mirror the sexual harassment literature and suggest that harassment by younger and attractive men is viewed as less harassing.”

Quote:

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @Snowstormhigh @Diocel thoughts?
I’m young, do you think I should try catcalling?

Street harassment is good for jbs, they need to get used to their unattractive non chad looksmatches.

“Yes, because I’m 14, so if the harasser is much older than me, I find it disgusting that an older man would sexualize a kid.”
How much do you want to bet this foid continues to wear whore clothing that attracts the same people she's complaining about

Women are a fucking joke LMAO.

You can tell these opinions aren't even hers. She's just repeating what she's been told to believe :lul:

I’m young, do you think I should try catcalling?
No because you’re not a chad.
How much do you want to bet this foid continues to wear whore clothing that attracts the same people she's complaining about

Women are a fucking joke LMAO.

You can tell these opinions aren't even hers. She's just repeating what she's been told to believe :lul:
High IQ. They sexualize themselves. Humans sexualize themselves and act like sexual objects yet complain (especially if they’re a woman) if they get viewed or treated like sexual objects. All humans treat/view each other as sexual objects. The ultimate irony, ultimate self-contradiction, and ultimate hypocrisy. JFL
Street harassment is good for jbs, they need to get used to their unattractive non chad looksmatches.
It didn’t work because it always happens yet the effect you hoped would occur never occurred.

Last edited:
Yet they'll still get fucked by chads 10 years older than them.

Jfl.

Never began
232FAA8D 7614 43B4 B4C6 497B40BF8C11

@Caesercel thoughts? I remember you argued with others about age. I think you argued with @Personalityinkwell and @Mainländer

@Caesercel thoughts? I remember you argued with others about age. I think you argued with @Personalityinkwell and @Mainländer
Old people are unattractive. A tale as old as time. Even chadlites become incels once they are 35+. That's why I tell every youngcel here to stop wasting their life and do everything they can to ascend.

I would never catcall a woman
i am an incel and i don't want to get white knighted or taken to jail

fucking whores