Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Women more likely to experiment, take sexual risks while traveling

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
The "I like to travel, teeheee", like many memes, is based in reality and cold hard fact. There's a reason why so many young, and even married, women love to 'travel" so much without their betabuxx cucks. They enjoy "girls' trips" becasue they can engage in infidelity and experiment with men, doing things that they wouldn't dream of doing with their betabuxx partners. Another striking finding was that this tendency was NOT found for men while travelling.

If they really liked to travel for the place, they would study history and geography far more than they actually do. They just care about fucking random foreign chads

That's why I like to pray that one day, maybe, the holy asteroid destroys this fucking joke of a world.

If they really liked to travel for the place, they would study history and geography far more than they actually do. They just care about fucking random foreign chads
This. They have no idea where they are going from a historical perspective. How often they visit small deep towns? They're there for the tourism hotspots for maximum Chad concentration.

Women rights were a mistake

All tinder whores say they love to travel

Muh "empowerment". It just so happens that most of the time foid empowerment is all about fucking chad and exploiting her filthy hole.

A popular form of empowerment for russian foids: taking up the ass from a random abdullah in some middle eastern shithole

Last edited:
And they dare to shame men for sex tourism...

Muh "empowerment". It just so happens that most of the time foid empowerment it all about fucking chad and exploiting her filthy hole.

A popular form of empowerment for russian foids: taking up the ass from a random abdullah in some middle eastern shithole
That's lifefuel for @tehgymcel420 volcel

Muh "empowerment". It just so happens that most of the time foid empowerment it all about fucking chad and exploiting her filthy hole.

Natashkas.

Of course the study author sees this as proof that foids are oppressed by the patriarchy boogeyman. Yeah, only oppressed people have money for sexual tourism. Fuck off, I hope these holes meet some based human trafficking networks during these trips.

True, they want to fuck around without their country people judging and branding them whores. They also go to be prostitutes in rich countries.

True, they want to fuck around without their country people judging and branding them whores. They also go to be prostitutes in rich countries.
Tbh, but some are stupid enough to hint on social meds what they are really doing abroad.

This is why I can't feel sorry for any slut who goes to some Turd World shithole and gets diversified. In her foid arrogance she thinks she can avoid the consequences of her actions and bad choices. They get what they fucking deserve.